Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. Put it in the muppet show, that way we can call him a **** and be done with it.
  2. Football is a game of opinions, yes? I certainly don't agree with everything posted on here, said at matches or what's said in discussions with mates/family. The difference between you and everyone else is you ignore reasoned arguments. Yesterday you said Adkins was the same as Burley and he hadn't improved Pardew's squad. Several users put reasoned responses which suggested those statements were incorrect which you ignored to continue whinging about the top of the league stuff. Basically you're incapable of proper debate as you ignore anything that may suggest you're ever wrong. It's a shame really as you do make some good points that unfortunately get lost in the carp.
  3. This is pure comedy. You're like a dog with a bone with this "top of the league" carp. Several times this afternoon people put reasoned arguements to your nonsense but you ignored them to concentrate on the few users saying the top of the league stuff!
  4. NA: "might be every chance a major signing..." Interesting!
  5. Can we have Fulham away in the next round please. Thanks.
  6. Every time I see Vaz Te I get the feeling he's got more luck than ability.
  7. At least my other bet came in...
  8. Bet on a draw but will take a win I suppose...
  9. Again, I agree... you're on a roll!!
  10. Awe... you care xx
  11. That's my bet f**ked
  12. Yes thanks. I remember on a regular basis the dutch duo giving youngsters a chance in cup games because several senior players were injured, suspended or rested. As I said... just like it!
  13. No, but you said Adkins is the same as Burley and he hasn't improved Pardew's squad. There were several posts with arguements against those points but you start banging on about the "we're top of the league" carp again!
  14. Yep, just like it.
  15. Goooooalllll JWP!!!
  16. Your problem is you throw your toys out of the pram when people give reasoned answers to your hysterical OTT posts!
  17. What about the other 5 tampon?
  18. Cork, Chaplow, Fox, Hooiveld, De Ridder, Lee?
  19. Please tell me you're just wumming!
  20. Mee too, I did a double of Coventry and Saints, Daggenham and Millwill drawing
  21. I missed that rumour, where did it come from?
×
×
  • Create New...