Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. Thanks for all the tips... the Chargers it is!
  2. I got into NFL more this year and really enjoyed the Super Bowl but feel I need a team to follow next year. Before this year I would have gone for New York but now they've won the SB I don't want to be a glory hunter. I have family in Nevada but I understand there's never been a NFL team there so that doesn't help. Before I draw names out of a hat does anyone have any suggestions??
  3. shirleysfc

    Lee

    This. Being kicked didn't seem to put him off wanting the ball.
  4. shirleysfc

    Lee

    He was faster than I expected and has a good first touch. Considering the obvious cultural and language barriers I was impressed by this early showing against one of the leagues better teams. Sharp and Lambert will be first choice but I'm more than happy with him as an option off the bench. Will be interesting to see what his finishing is like under pressure.
  5. Morgan for me. I also don't think Cork should always start, he's had some shockers this season.
  6. Maybe he isn't our first choice CB signing?
  7. Maybe Oxlade Chamberlain has finally signed for Chelsea...
  8. Ignore him. He's just going for the position of head WUM now Turkish isn't posting anymore.
  9. Surely Phillips would cost more than £2m??
  10. According to Twitter he's either signed for us, Reading or he's at Elland Road!
  11. It's fallen through... we've been fobbed off... we're doomed!
  12. Ok Turkish.
  13. Seriously? He wasn't the worst player last night... in fact he wasn't even the worst forward!!
  14. yep, block 32
  15. Connolly was w*nk! Harding was a rabbit in the headlights. Yago didn't stand a chance. The clown sat in front of me blamed Guly for their first goal!
  16. Maybe our first signing should be a new committee?
  17. Who makes the decision on how much a player is worth? NA? NC? Les Reed? FM2012?
  18. Poor wumming... 1/10 - must try harder!
  19. Wow, just wow! Dune it not having a clue in what he's talking about shocker!
  20. This should be a lesson to bullies everywhere! It's not much fun when the shoe's on the other foot is it Jason!
  21. Or And the SPL have Rudi Skacel scoring goals for fun at times. He played out of position for Saints 90% of the time.
×
×
  • Create New...