Home to Brizzle we were bad. But we beat Palace comfortably and we were on top against Brighton and weren't awarded a perfectly good goal when we went down to 10 men. Not all bad surely?
We fannyed about with the ball too much yesterday rather than getting it in the box quickly. I'm seriously starting to think Hammond get fined every time he plays the ball forward.
Jutkevic is the one forward I'd really like us to sign. I'll be really disappointed if he ends up at Boro.
I agree about Dickson too, he's been really unlucky not to get a game considering how consistantly sh*t Harding is. He would have still been on the pitch at half time yesterday if he didn't have the first touch of a tree!
Interesting to see Dickson warming up with the team before the match yesterday, maybe he's not that far away from a game?
On the way back from the game... D'Urso was crap. We were the better team before Lambert was sent off. We should have had a pen straight after half time too.