Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. we must have conceded more penalties than any other team in the quarter finals! Line outs have been terrible too!
  2. 3 points tomorrow would be massive going into this weekends fixtures. Saturday, 1 October 2011 Barnsley v Coventry, 15:00 Blackpool v Bristol City, 15:00 Crystal Palace v West Ham, 15:00 Hull v Cardiff, 15:00 Ipswich v Brighton, 15:00 Leeds v Portsmouth, 15:00 Millwall v Burnley, 15:00 Peterborough v Doncaster, 15:00 Reading v Middlesbrough, 15:00 Southampton v Watford, 15:00 Leicester v Derby, 17:20 Sunday, 2 October 2011 Nott'm Forest v Birmingham, 15:00
  3. I heard a rumour the club weren't happy the way the echo initially reported the Dan Seaborne incident.
  4. I think this will be a close one, the sort of match I don't want to get my hopes up over. Having said that we have shown this season we have the ability to create and score at will, an early goal in this game could be crucial. Another 3-2 please. COYR!
  5. I'm still amazed England came back to win the Ashes seeing as we were dead and burried after the first day of the first test... (I know it's not football but lol all the same!!)
  6. People took p*ss when you said it tbf. For me: Hammond isn't good enough, Jake Tompson looks a class act, Walcott can't finish 1 on 1's
  7. Lol at halfway down that... "I thought Nolan moved because Pardew was banging his wife."
  8. To smash the grannie out of Delldays' mate.
  9. I was in the Crown in Highfield watching it all on the TV there
  10. Because we've written off Jos after one game...
  11. This time last year they wanted their photos taken with me I'm a supporter too, losing hurts I won't shy away from questions etc I haven't done anything wrong!!
  12. Did you invite a fan on the pitch to have a chat? Yes, he seemed very distressed, I couldn't get myself heard
  13. First question "What was that all about? His response... "What was what all about?" Lol!! Did telling the supporters to support Southampton help? Lol
  14. Crazy Eddie on SSN now...
  15. In my world?? You patronising ***t! Cork didn't have a good game. He's played at RB for England U21 so he was hardly playing out of his comfort zone. From where I was sitting I thought Fonte and Cork could have done better with the goals and I thought Jos looked assured on his debut, if you don't fine. Football's a game of opinions, stop being such a cvnt when peole don't agree with you.
  16. He was better than Cork and Fonte. Of course being fan favourites you can't critisise them.
  17. Bring back Deppo... at least he was funny
  18. Neil Young according to Radcliffe and Maconie on 6 music this week.
  19. obsessed
  20. ...
  21. David Mellor
  22. Am I right in thinking we can't get players from overseas during the loan window? Have Arsenal got any youngsters they can send this way for once?
  23. Can we have Scannell too please?
  24. Which pub are people heading to today? The Counting House?
×
×
  • Create New...