Jump to content

saint michael

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1,063
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saint michael

  1. Which of these hires do you think have been successful for saints and why? What do you think the bigger clubs have seen to want to hire them?
  2. Not for me. I think we would see more of what we are seeing. May get a bout of a few wins but still awful at tactics and being able to change games
  3. Clapping scienza I think
  4. This is a complete gift for Blackburn
  5. MLG 5/1 to replace him
  6. Looking to hear what Still says about this .. illness in group … didn’t want to take him off but was ill … add your own excuses here
  7. It is well broken so stop trying to truly fuck it
  8. The only reason we have to keep going through managers might be because the special owners keep hiring managers that can’t manage and trying to be clever people.
  9. Didn’t someone on here say we are making progress each game. Please enlighten me to the progress made in this one. I’ve been watching shyte and tonight was another helping.diff this season we are a championship side bereft of anything near to being a football side and last year we were a prem side with the same shit characteristics
  10. They can become the best inter game improving team in the world but it doesn’t mean they can take the next step and score. There is something major wrong if a team can’t defend effectively and be able to score. doing both well are key. We seem to have to make a choice. All out attack and weak defence or better defence and weaker attack. I would love to understand what the owner is really trying to do and exactly what good looks like for him. Buying players to sit on the bench, Having players who are available and frozen out, buying a striker for millions who looks so shit it’s not funny. So much change over the years and absolutely no positive effect of all and any of the changes. I honestly believe we could buy a world class striker and turn them into a turd very quickly.
  11. Yep awful news bless them all on the road ahead of them.
  12. surely that’s the end of his mgr career. I know footie has gone barmy but would anyone really touch him after the debacle in the prem with us and Rangers gig……. Mind you
  13. Still needs to have his blood pressure checked his face is redder than his hair
  14. We win but I see no progress in that performance other than Ross scoring
  15. Brilliant second. Well done Stewart
  16. The more I watch this crowd the more I think no manager could turn this lot into a football team
  17. I feel your pain mate. It really makes me feel angry and sick watching this crowd
  18. If Stewart had anything about him he would have demanded that pen to get himself going
  19. Wilder smacked a ball at someone in the crowd
  20. Would be good to let some fans give the HT talk here
  21. Watch they just all stand still until given the ball static across the whole pitch
  22. Our forwards are always facing back so obvious ball is backwards or sideways. So basic. Lazy bastards
  23. This crowd are fucking brainless
  24. There you go too much fucking tip tappy shit again.
×
×
  • Create New...