saint michael
Subscribed Users-
Posts
1,063 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by saint michael
-
I think this is our version of a defensive performance 🫣
-
We never stop crosses coming in. We go racing towards them then stop and watch it go over our heads
-
He is a statue
-
Midfield is only there to knock it back to the cbs
-
Good to see manning on form
-
You couldn’t make it up. Clowns. I’ve watched football for all these years and I’ve never seen anything like this. I would love to hear the internal conversation that by leaving Scienza out gives us a better chance of winning
-
Plus a shit team problem that’s full of players who think they are special and are unskilled
-
Let’s be honest what is happening now is no surprise to any of us. It’s just another ripple in the downward trend of the club that’s been going on for years. all we’ve done is change the mgr. we haven’t changed philosophy, tactics, playing style approach etc in fact we’ve changed nothing from the will still days. the Millwall game should have alerted the owners that this team is so lazy, naive, tactically inept, skillless which ever facet you want to look at just plain crap. I find it so hard to watch them now because of the Groundhog Day experience the last few years have been. no positives until big clear out a proper experienced football guy coming in and an owner who acknowledges he knows less than the mgr about football better to travel in hope than arrive in despair, but the stations of hope are running out.
-
Completed the shambles
-
There you fucking go.
-
Archer is the answer. What’s the question
-
This is on Tonda. He’s made shit decisions again. He has taken the onl6 natural scorer off and he hasn’t driven the team to change their style to higher intensity and more direct. This is shit and so is he
-
We will now go on to lose 5his game
-
I know let’s take off the only forward with potential of scoring….. great management
-
Scienza off 😂
-
We play 15 short passes sideways and back then. Lost the ball and 2 passes for them to shoot
-
I wish we would slow the play down a little.
-
We have a team full of Bambi’s
-
We should be really hammering them
-
1 1
-
There you fucking go
-
Nice to see we are building their hope by not nailing them
-
If Ramsdale couldn’t hack it behind the shit defenders I don’t think we can hope to get better than him in. the whole defence is shit and moving one piece of the jigsaw isn’t going to make a lot of difference. Eckhert mentioned that he saw defensive errors like how they stand and turn and their movement when an attack against us is building. These guys are untrainable and need to get rid of them. Our progress will be measured when the last of them leave and the door hits their ass on the way out
-
Their keeper is excellent
-
Crazy. I would sooner see THB go upfront as Ariel threat
