Chris cooper
Members-
Posts
1164 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Chris cooper
-
All the other clubs without coaches are now about to fill their positions.. or are very close ! we are deathly silent which is obvious we are waiting to see if wonder boy Tonda beats Charlton.. if we draw it will drag on to Leicester.. lose then I think SR will be in a uncomfortable position with the fans …. Win he gets the job imo
-
Last time at the valley for me we drew I think 1-1 .. late equaliser from the morrocan Tahar El Kalej can’t recall who scored for Charlton !
-
Fan advisory board
-
Yasmin had meeting with spors ? He’s only interim & staying interim until we find a an experienced manager ?
-
That you josh ?
-
Nathan jones will be relishing this one ! Probably practicing infront of mirror as we speak !
-
We now have a leader .. whoever is public relations this is a master stroke ! welcome home oriol!
-
Casper is solid & still adapting to the championships physical challenges .. he puts in a shift for me .. don’t know his best position tho or who he plays favourable with .. downes or Charles ..
-
I’ve seen some dire times at my club but I have to say from the board , players & the fans ..we are fucking honking!!
-
Who’s up the middle then in front of Azaz?… Armstrong?
-
Scienza to juve in Jan then
-
Sean dyche
-
local train info from Bristol City follower
Chris cooper replied to infomaninfomaninfoman's topic in The Saints
1 Bristol city ticket for sale in away end £34.50 if anybody wants -
I have 1 Bristol city away ticket for sale .. mates dropped out .. so £35 if anybody wants .. I’m I’m London at mo but back in Southampton Monday or I can meet in Bristol outside Ashton gate if you want ! i got told off by the twitter police for trying to sell on there .. £34.50 with booking fee
-
Back to a back 4 with quarshie injured Stephens will partner wood at the expense of Edwards . Swansea 0-1 narrow win from a mistake from skipper jack!
-
Said this exact thing yesterday! Dyche will go to Forest tho .. sure as eggs are eggs !
-
Taking Leo off after we tried to recover losing Stewart is on still .. killed us offensively
-
Scienza looks very good …
-
Was hoping the boy Robinson would get the nod today or atleast be on the bench. has something about him . is he injured or resting him ? Same for fellows ? 🤷🏻♂️
-
Apparently it’s us or norwich according to Twatter!
-
Boro’s 1st defeat .. 2-0 saints .. 1 in each half from Arma then Robinson
-
Liverpool 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Chris cooper replied to Patches O Houlihan's topic in The Saints
💯 🤣 -
So yesterday I paid out £138 for 4 tickets away at Bristol on 21st October… they will murder us ! Why didn’t I wait 😏🙄🤔ffs
-
Logged on … logging off 🤣🤣🤣
