-
Posts
830 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Zorba
-
Beats hiding in a bush in Middlesboro
-
Fat security bloke sees man walking beside golf course.. FSB “what you doing?” Man “Nothing!” FSB “What you on your phone for?” Man “None of your business!” FSB “Let me have a look!” Man “Fuck Off!” Man walks off, fat security bloke can’t keep up. Man takes his coat off, gets in car and drives off home. FSB gets on walkie-talkie..“Boss, boss, just caught a spy in the bushes recording the lads, sounded like he was from down south. I tried to get his recording equipment but he ran off. He changed his clothes so I wouldn’t recognise him but i’m too smart for that boss, he sped off out the car park, couldn’t make out the reg. I’l see if there’s someone that looks like him on the Saints website Boss!. Source: who really gives s fuck, it’s all bullshit and we’re going to WEM-BER-LEY! ..
-
MOTM for me tonight, closely followed by THB.
-
And the commentator that said something like “bad sportsmanship must run through the club”. What a cock!
-
Obviously fake.. We never get fit birds at St Mary’s.
-
Be a bit one sided. I bet Hull would still create less chances than Boro did in that first half on Saturday.
-
Que sera sera We’ll hire a golf buggy, And climb up the nearest tree, Que sera sera. Que sera sera Way up on a hill we’ll be, Your training’s not hard to see, Que sera sera. Que sera sera Luke Ayling’s gone for a pee, He’s in the girl’s lavat’ry, Que sera sera. …
-
I bet he is after stirring up all this shite!
-
1st 20 minutes, Millwall looking dangerous! Come on Hull!
-
It’s real. I tried to sign up as James Bond, but it put my real name up there instead. I had to retract my vote.. which is why it’s gone back down to 69 😂
-
-
Scummiest of people. Back off Snowflakes!
-
Have we been spying on the skates too?!… ffs!
-
The only honourable thing to do in this instance is to sack Tonda and all his immediate staff. We need to apologise to Boro and concede the second leg through forteiting the game. Pay a £500k fine directly to Boro as compensation. If we showed true remorse, we could drop to League 1, sell our first team so we could only play the U21s and offer to enforce a 12 month transfer embargo. We should also take a 10 point deduction, just to give the new teams around us an advantage because that’s only fair. ..Or we could just take some pride in our club, smash the whinging cunts on Tuesday and get ourselves back in the prem where we belong. I know which one i prefer. ..Been nice knowing ya Tonda! 😂
-
Need Azaz to step up on Tuesday. He was one of three or four players today that well below par. Larin, Fellows in that lot too and Scienza is becoming a one trick pony.. cut inside and tries to curl it inside the far post.. far too predictable.. but nice when it comes off. We soaked up a lot of pressure first half, they were knackered second half. Will take that result. Advantage Saints.
-
0-0 HT. I’ll take that.
-
-
The Bournemouth dream has burst.. ..I’m sure it’s not the first cherry he’s popped!
-
-
