-
Posts
830 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Zorba
-
The anticipation.. 😬
-
Does that mean there should not have been a punishment then?
-
This. He’s just placating the EFL/media while he finds out how much evidence they have. He can then either hold his hands up or tell them it’s a load of old bollocks.
-
It’s alleged. You said it wasn’t. We haven’t admitted anything and you made some crap up about context. The only official quote from the club on this matter that contains the word context is.. "We believe it is important that the full context is established before conclusions are drawn." Stop making stuff up.
-
Where does it say that? We haven’t admitted anything.
-
-
Yep, You”re not supposed to look at another bloke’s bird’s tits on the beach, but we all do it. I don’t mind taking a poke in the eye for it but chopping my balls off would be a bit much! ..
-
They didn’t show up for two second halves.. Does that count?
-
No, but he’s obviously a Robbin’ Joker.
-
I read that link as images.gc.elf services The thought of Gemma Collins with Adam Armstrong sprang to mind. Uurrghhhh!
-
I’ll go first… Are you a spy?
-
It should be our YNWA but it’s over used and gets boring very quickly, just like that shit pompey song. We haven’t had much to sing about lately but our repertoire of songs is very limited and generally pretty awful.
-
Can someone tell be why it’s not a £200k fine, as with Leeds the last time this alledgedly happened. Or did the EFL get it wrong last time? I don’t see the difference and all this other media nonsense is just that. Hurry up and get the fucking tickets on sale!
-
Google red camoflage.. but they’re not easy to find.
-
-
They are responsible for probably the worst football I have had to endure as a fan. Management appointments and player acquisitions were shocking. Spors and Eckhert are now getting it right and I’ve started enjoying Saints again. As far as I’m concerned, they still owe me, but they are repaying the debt.
