Jump to content

Cricketphilly

Members
  • Posts

    698
  • Joined

Everything posted by Cricketphilly

  1. All games are must win game as far as I'm concerned, but the chances are we won't win them all. Sorry to bring my slant on reasoning to the debate.
  2. Where is Ben? Life is hollow without him
  3. The difference between us and pikeys like you I guess?
  4. F&C and Standard Charter
  5. You can see Mackails view for sure, (apart from a load more cash) he may well be in the Premier league next season/
  6. Charlie, went to mow!
  7. Done the same getting off the train at Worcester Park!
  8. Kicking off in Bournemouth outside a mate's hotel
  9. Best feeling after a result in a long time.
  10. Only til your late forties I would hazard though
  11. I don't want to prowl on anyone
  12. You should have told her you were 'old school' and went to Saints games when we're at home and Pompey when we're away.
  13. Apart from taking Spurs' offer and turning it down becasue of his wife?
  14. Out the traps quick there Clarky! I'll happily take a 2-0
  15. Good point, well made.
  16. Off course, especially with the 'still got 46 points up for grabs' brigade.
  17. Carroll is a good option but tainted with alcohol problems. Maybe a pay as you play contract?
  18. This does all smack of deju vu from last season i'm afraid. All this 'we've still got 46 points to play for' business.
  19. I still think we can win the league, I feel that Brighton have a 'blow up' in them.
  20. Come on boys. Pile it on!
  21. I'm sure they are but can't because of his wages
×
×
  • Create New...