Jump to content

Cricketphilly

Members
  • Posts

    698
  • Joined

Everything posted by Cricketphilly

  1. A hilarious post, I literally laughed out loud. I love being told what to do at a football match and that I am suppossed to hate another team. Outstanding work, keep it up.
  2. Carry your bag Sir?
  3. It probably begs the question; Wwhen are we going to buy another keeper? Davis is no longer premier league class and Bart is certainly not. Lewis is out of contract at Peterborough, a maybe?
  4. magnifico!
  5. Thanks for the info chaps
  6. Well he's working at the mo, civvy contractors I guess.
  7. My Naval cooking pal says his galley maintainer (?) is Bill Beaney, ex Saint. I don't remember the name, any info?
  8. Correct
  9. I for one don't class Walcott and Chamberlain as legends.
  10. All the best to them
  11. Can anyone else remember the game at the Dell when Billy Bremner played for Hull? Was it 77? Pretty sure we won.
  12. Mmmmm, nuns.
  13. Don't think he's ever played at the top level.
  14. To be honest, this probably covers every league club.
  15. Didn't Jimmy Case take them?
  16. That first penalty was shocking
  17. Is there still no reason to think he can improve as a player also?
  18. That's a fact
  19. Cheers, must get in touch, old mates from the 80's in N.Milton
  20. Anyone seen Tim Vokes lately by the way?
  21. Can't see the corrollation between donating his shirt for a TV show and being skint.
  22. Tenuous link to our mighty club, but when is the tax doger (alledged) due in court? It seems to have dragged forever.
  23. I remember singing this one
  24. Bravo!
  25. I think whistling should be encouraged rather than chanting. Always feel chipper after a good whistle!
×
×
  • Create New...