Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Seems like no one is reading the entire thread I accept the error of my ways, I will certainly be driving slower in the future, my only problem is with one particular stretch of road. However I also think I am actually generally a safe driver who doesnt speed in built up areas where schools etc are about. I accept dont do the crime if you cant do the time But anyone suggesting someone should get three months for speeding is a nutcase or on a windup.
  2. Take a chill pill Saddam, youve never strayed over 30 in your life, but if you carry on like this you will be infracted and get a permanent ban you criminal you.
  3. Thanks! So I should contact someone to represent me?
  4. haha because this hardcore criminal works hard, pays his taxes and is therefore entitled to whatever rights are legally available to him, moron Gangsta for Life,
  5. suspended?! result!
  6. thanks, its nice to have a bit of sympathy, i accept that i shouldnt have been doing over 35 but it is ridiculously hard not to. Wish my tax pounds were going towards prosecuting someone engaged in something more sinister than trying to do their job well and get home promptly to see their newborn. i actually slow down at the entrance to Belbins so as not to annoy people entering and leaving the estate but otherwise I can only assume one of the millionaires living round there is a mason and has whispered in the ear of the council or police to keep the traffic noise down.
  7. Yeah that was the one, I feel like a doofus as I got a warning flash from someone oncoming about 2 seconds before
  8. yeah you are repeating other people on here word for word, of course I wont say that, apparently you have to concoct a proper sob story - keeps lawyers in porches (?) i suppose
  9. One of mine was on Hook Road just on a bend where it goes from 30 to 40, bet the bastard was on commission :-)
  10. as stated before there was no time to learn between 3rd and 4th
  11. think id rather take the ban and look for a less risky job
  12. thats what I heard, Ive never heard of anyone getting clocked doing 33
  13. Thanks, thats a good idea too.
  14. My partner went on one (yes, a family of criminals) and an old guy piped at the end that he had learned from the day that he could go faster on dual carriageways than he previously thought! lol.
  15. haha my mum does, they champion this bloke I think
  16. that looks like a good one, cheers
  17. And yet I doing 41 do not qualify and so dont get a little bit of re-education
  18. oh yeah , is that the one the Daily Mail loves?
  19. Well its all fair do's and a fair cop etc Back to the original question, anyone recommend a decent lawyer? How much is it likely to cost or can you get legal aid? -pls dont start on me being a bludging scrote either thank you ;-)
  20. So all roads should be 30 then?
  21. i know its a 30 there but doing 41 there is hugely safe im afraid, there are plenty of 40s around where kids are walking along pavements its only cos its a posh street the red light if it was me was just changing, im pretty sure i took a fall for my boss there anyway, i didnt argue as my license was clean at the time ive driven 10 years now in 2 months ive been whacked three times. yes im stupid but im also unlucky, the fact my newborn was in an incubator the weeks before may have had something to do with it
  22. Sounds like your mate was hugely lucky. My boss plays a tight wicket (?) and my name is already down on the form at Hampshire Speed Safety HQ The 3 cameras were all mobile bastards on bikes hidden in bushes, I dont think a Sat Nav helps here. Finally - I find it very stupid I dont get offered a Speed Awareness course as I was going too fast for it! Surely the whole point of these things is to educate to prevent reoffending? Oh yeah I forgot its actually about raising revenue for PC Plod
  23. yes there really are some ignorant c*nts posting on this thread
  24. LOL well I accept that point but I was really refering to Unemployment/housing benefit, which doesnt exist in many countries (as i bellieve St George would prefer), if there are no JOBS then people gotta eat somehow And yes Id agree Pimping is hard work and actually the complete opposite of the "Nanny State"
×
×
  • Create New...