Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. i once did a week on just bread and marmite as a magazine said it made you feel great
  2. hope she does that porno we were promised
  3. I used to enjoy the Absinthe in the Fez Bar
  4. I used to stalk Theo's Mrs but I think she's moved house now
  5. haha true, but at least I dont have HIV (and can spot a tongue in cheek location status)
  6. so why dont we all have 4 foot dongs then genius?
  7. obsessive
  8. Save up, and get a 4x4 when you get there, then head north and make a proper adventure out of it
  9. i can picture you wondering around with a magnifying glasss and pipe lol
  10. lovin the riot shields
  11. they dont leave a mess, they dont own anything with which to make a mess other than ganja
  12. this thread is good for any female Saints fan wanting to know who to avoid in the real world
  13. its the chavvy ones that do damage, whats the point of being "eco" and then smashing stuff up/ leaving rubbish?
  14. there was a small group/guy that used to turn up each summer near Belbins/Wynford with a nice authentic woodeny caravan thing and a nice fire etc, only there for a week or so this year with a puppies for sale sign...
  15. you are a sucker if you believe their lies
  16. Jonnyboy

    Travelling

    travelling has got to be about 6 months at least, but 6 weeks will do for a taster - get on the trains round europe
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCD7nGDDf4
  18. who are the 5 jokers to the left of him?
  19. meh
  20. the dalai lama would not be impressed!
  21. Actually im 34", I dont know quite why I told that lie but it got a fair response
  22. whats your waist size? - mines 26
  23. fookin dictatorship
  24. a few cutbacks needed at the MOD methinks
×
×
  • Create New...