Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. Plastic JCL
  2. **** me unchanged
  3. Why is this? Is Granty W S as well?
  4. am on call tonight so not attending. Shame
  5. Sure is
  6. I consider the fact he text me a few weeks ago as a compliment then!
  7. Yes exactly that I would like to record a piece about negativity, happy clapping, and world piece
  8. there should be a poll on who records the next one.....
  9. ok, /nowait works, but if i change my time to say 6hrs ahead, it doesnt get reset back to the proper time anywhere? Changed the polling time to 300secs in the registry and GPO but still nothing
  10. http://www.ebuyer.com/product/173481
  11. 10" Netbook?
  12. Rrrrrruben, you like to Schhhuba? No i want to ****ing play ps3 and not be watching this ****
  13. 5er on trotman first goal
  14. guessing time Jaidi got a rest
  15. getting pwn'd this season
  16. Needed to make sure the lounge snobs saw it
  17. Anyone know how to cancel an eBay bid? I bid on a Mickey Mouse outfit for my nephew and I'm now minutes away from owning Pompey
  18. Anyone know how to cancel an eBay bid? I bid on a Mickey Mouse outfit for my nephew and I'm now minutes away from owning Pompey
  19. Its Windows Mobile, its gross
  20. lol at them
  21. lol. Loving the hmrc
  22. That's not my ring, i stole it from a gypsy traveller, nailed his wife who in turn game me a rather nasty case of Vietnam Rose. A woman in the office had love songs on earlier.
  23. My name isn't Steven. HTH
  24. Passed (or parsed (lol)) my mind as well
  25. thats like moaning my car broke down and then you showing me a picture of a brand new ferrari. SuperMoron more like
×
×
  • Create New...