Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. If the swiss bid was good enough in the end, why ignore them in favour of the tyre kicking moron and his home boy fialka earlier on in the process when they had the money for exclusivity before Pinnacle and obvious proof of funds?
  2. I also find that unfortunate. I need a shower. I guess some of those who criticise players who probably have a future at the top level of the game (Lallana, Schneiderlin, probably Mellis) are the people who were last pick for football, and who never had the ability to play, so they sit at home and watch instead and judge players on the wrong attributes. Sad
  3. League 1 probably doesnt suit him, would be better in the Championship, and probably better again in the PL. Good player IMO, technically very good. I wonder what some people look at when judging players, and if those judging him ever played the game to any sort of decent standard.....
  4. hope Haye gets smashed
  5. Bianca Kajlich
  6. St Will is a c***
  7. Fry nearly ruined us by ignoring the Swiss even though they had the exclusivity money before the Pinnacle Jokers Utter Cant
  8. Uncomfortable thread of the year. Women who like ass to mouth get me going most, or those who remove there pants pre bra.
  9. **has epileptic fit**
  10. I would Angry Dragon the lot of em
  11. dont get it
  12. worth a dirty german i suppose. Also, Russell brand has a tiny ****, it was once in FHM for some reason
  13. black white and grey? Wow
  14. seems odd. Happy to take a look?
  15. http://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Special+Offers/AriaNet+Value/OP3+Lite+Intel+Base+Unit+?productId=37218
  16. http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/extras.html?t=pc&c=all&r=ION&v=1&s=PC-1340
  17. Elizabeth Berkely, fellow SBTB'er
  18. worth a stinky hitler
  19. I have no doubt
  20. Less than 12hrs to finish single player, bit dissapointing... Gonna give the multiplayer a whirl now i think
  21. where did Amber go?
×
×
  • Create New...