Thread: Bonuses from Liverpool when they win the PL?

Default Bonuses from Liverpool when they win the PL?

It was rumoured SFC received some money last year when they won the CL as part of the VVD, Lallana moves etc but would that be true for their first PL win as well given they are going to win it this year?

I won’t be surprised if some refs get a bonus when Liverpool win the league.

Probably offset what we owe them for Ings

We sold a 20 million sell on clause in Bale's contract for Tommy Forecast and 3million. We've probably sold any future title clauses for a youth player we'll never see in the first team and a new sofa.

Interestingly this article about the Bale sell on clause also says we had a sell on clause for Walcott if he ever left Arsenal. Granted they didn't get much for him from Everton in the end, but I wonder if we ever saw any of it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SNSUN View Post
    We sold a 20 million sell on clause in Bale's contract for Tommy Forecast and 3million. We've probably sold any future title clauses for a youth player we'll never see in the first team and a new sofa.

I'm sick of Saints Fans making extravagant claims without knowing the true facts............... we also got a footstool.