The "Missing Posters" Appreciation Thread

dubai_phil

You do realise DP has an initiation ceremony for you? Its quite a coincidence that his initials on here are DP as well.

Actually I'm surprised nobody has put all the pieces together yet

The missing posters thread

The Bond movies

Forum members coming down this way

Eric working at the airport

We're really an evil 2nd hand replacement body parts operation, planning to total world domination by means of airmiles and dodgy vans gaining entrance to the airport freight sections.

You may know our technical director, nice lad from Miami, goes by the name of Dexter.

Wish I could see myself as a Sean Bean type villain, but after way too long married more of a Dr (says) No these days

Please can we stop referring to Phil as DP? Plays havoc with my Google searches....

Ah ha.. I assume you aren't referring to Distributed ProofReaders

Did a google search

oops sod it

Got the YOU ARE ARRESTED slogan from the ISP proxy, blasted SWAT team outside now

Not sure what worries more - the cops coming or the fact that you guys knew about that stuff

Farewell to my fellow Saints posting supporters.

I have decided to leave the forum and take this opportunity to say cheerio to my friends.

Enjoyed your company.

osm

Attention seeker IMO. Wouldn't be any loss whatsoever if he actually goes ahead with this.

Oh the irony.

Thanks DP; will definately take you up on that offer; I'll need something to counteract my Dubai based brother in law who gives it large as a plastic Manc U supporter. (He's comes from Sunbury on Thames !!)

I'll PM nearer the time; fly out 19th Dec, I think.

Shame ... I'll be flying in the opposite direction ... I'm sure Phil will show you some interesting bars. Are you married? You might be by the time you leave :D

Shame ... I'll be flying in the opposite direction ... I'm sure Phil will show you some interesting bars. Are you married? You might be by the time you leave :D

Starting to get worried, we're gonna be somewhat busy between now and Christmas with waves of visitors coming down.

OK so we need to start a standard operating procedure manual for visiting fans.

1) Collect Zubrowka Vodka x 1 at Heathrow Duty Free

2) Collect 6 pack of Old Speckled Hen or 6X (at above) or in local off licence for packing into suitcase

3) Collect Case Tsing Tao from Dubai Duty Free

4) Bring Nurofen (but not the highly illegal Nurofen Plus)

Bring something to wash the blue Bullfrog stains off your tongue, and practice a party piece as you WILL get stitched up to sing at Rock Bottom on a Friday night.

Oh, and practice your air guitar routines for Freebird with Rosie at the Seaview.

Seems about right. If it gets any busier we may need to start working shifts and recall some of the travelling local Saints fans to cope with demand.

Got 6 bloomin house guests now for the Rugby 7's, running out of things to get them to bring with them!

I just wish to point out that Mr EoA is referring to the possibility of interaction with OTHER patrons of any said hostileries that we may visit. I am firmly unavailable despite what nasty Trousers thinks DP stands for

• 2 weeks later...