360 outsells Wii.....In Japan

St Marco

If you re-read this fred mongoloid nerd gimp, you will see you called me 10 years old along time before i did and i was using it for comical uses, plus my dad is harder than yours as he is dead.

Ouch, pwn'd by the mighty wordmonger cabbageface, suckage my xbox lung.

nah el retardo i said your all 10 years old and play with tamagotchis (though i am informed it is actually play with polly pocket so my bad), i didn't ask if you were 10 years old. There is a difference capiche? But please stop with your comical uses it is making me die with laughter. (If humour is about how many times you can say the same word in different ways geek/nerd/mongoloid etc..) come up with some new material, it is making even Jim Davidson's **** look genuis.

p.s i don't need my dad to beat people up for me, and if i asked him it would be "go get your ass kicked like a man!" ;)

nah el retardo i said your all 10 years old and play with tamagotchis (though i am informed it is actually play with polly pocket so my bad), i didn't ask if you were 10 years old. There is a difference capiche? But please stop with your comical uses it is making me die with laughter. (If humour is about how many times you can say the same word in different ways geek/nerd/mongoloid etc..) come up with some new material, it is making even Jim Davidson's **** look genuis.

p.s i don't need my dad to beat people up for me, and if i asked him it would be "go get your ass kicked like a man!" ;)

Yeah and your mum is fat.

I see that the X-box 360 outsold a ferret this week, im just jizim'd.

think your looking for

http://www.whogivesa****.com

If it was against another console then people would be interested. In fact so many people are interested there is a website called http://www.vgchartz.com which is one of the most visited sites on the internet. I dare you to go on there and say those things Cabbage. See the difference between you and me (other then the fact you have never had a girlfriend,have no job, failed school and apparently sound like a girbil stuck up a pet shop boys ass on xbox live. So im told) is that i get paid to know about games. While your sat there trying very hard to sound like your cool while flicking through your billy blue hat book im sat here looking at the games market and passing that news/predictions onto actual companies which i get paid for, such is the life of a media analyst.

But i am not surprised that you are interested in ferrets you sick ****

Marco, everyone else on the forum picked up on CabbageFaces dull, repetitive humour in 2002 and stopped falling for it, perhaps time you stopped too?

Sorry mate i just find it too funny as he is easy to pick apart. But sure i will let it go, let the forum return back to normal :)

Anyone got the new sales totals? :smt105

Well it is semi back to normal now with the Wii selling more then hot cakes once more. However the 360 is still outselling the PS3 in Japan which is a tad crazy as that makes it 5 weeks in a row now. So crazy that it made front page news on Reuters

http://www.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idUSTRE49218520081003?feedType=RSS&feedName=technologyNews

Someone should go and tell the worlds biggest news website they are a bunch of geeks and need to get girlfriends! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well again i don't think anyone will be interested seeing as i doubt your all into buisness; but last friday was black friday, the biggest selling week for everything electronic in the calender! This year posted record sales (funny how the games industry survives the economic problems)

The sales were for the world excluding japan

Wii = 1.3m

360 = 789k

PS3 = 367k

and the

DS = 1.68m...

Those are all in just 1 week. That is some serious $$$

Maybe you should ask for a life for xmas?

And you should ask for a book on new digs, you been using the whole get a life thing for what 5 years now? I would go down to your level and retaliate but i promised the mods i wouldn't. How you haven't been banned yet though does amaze me seeing as others get banned for far less.

And you should ask for a book on new digs, you been using the whole get a life thing for what 5 years now? I would go down to your level and retaliate but i promised the mods i wouldn't. How you haven't been banned yet though does amaze me seeing as others get banned for far less.

Too late, this is retaliation and you will now be banned.

I wii on you face.

Well again i don't think anyone will be interested seeing as i doubt your all into buisness; but last friday was black friday, the biggest selling week for everything electronic in the calender! This year posted record sales (funny how the games industry survives the economic problems)

The sales were for the world excluding japan

Wii = 1.3m

360 = 789k

PS3 = 367k

and the

DS = 1.68m...

Those are all in just 1 week. That is some serious $$$

Ah I see. I did wonder last week when I caught the end of a news report about Black Friday. I thought it was something serious not electronic goods sales!

Ah I see. I did wonder last week when I caught the end of a news report about Black Friday. I thought it was something serious not electronic goods sales!

It is the friday after thanksgiving in USA. For some reason americans find it fun to all que up outside giant stores and crush each other to death to get good deals. I think they said there were 10 confirmed deaths from being crushed this year or something....

Like check this out, this was on tv about the stampede

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BPub7bb0mzs

Crazy stuff