Wembley boxes

L1Minus10

I've been offered a place in a corporate box at Wembley for the JPT. I, as a rule, hate all that corporate sh!t side of football but was just wondering... can anyone who has ever been in the Wembley boxes give me an idea whether it's any good or not... as in better than sitting with all the other Saints fans...?

Cheers

Edited by Billy Shite
spelling...

I've also been offered corporate for the JPT final, still deciding what to do though. Need to find out exactly where the box is so that i'm not sat behind the carlisle fans because that would not be fun at all!! haha.

Anywhere else and i'm defo going to do it. Be an awesome day out!

I've done corporate at Wembley twice for England games and it's excellent. Good sized boxes with top food and obviously unlimited alcohol (which at £5 a pint and queues elsewhere is enough reason alone for most). Nice touches like Bet Fred girl comes in and places any bets you want to make etc, plus Tony Adams came and had a chat with us last time I was there (one clueless c*nt I was with offered him a beer ffs). Seats are amazing too. I'm taking the box again for the JPT Final - Prawn Sandwich me up mush!

I've been offered a place in a corporate box at Wembley for the JPT. I, as a rule, hate all that corporate sh!t side of football but was just wondering... can anyone who has ever been in the Wembley boxes give me an idea whether it's any good or not... as in better than sitting with all the other Saints fans...?

Cheers

You've been offered it? For free?! I hold the same opinions of corporate boxes as you, but if I was offered it for free I would seriously have to think about it!

I've done corporate at Wembley twice for England games and it's excellent. Good sized boxes with top food and obviously unlimited alcohol (which at £5 a pint and queues elsewhere is enough reason alone for most). Nice touches like Bet Fred girl comes in and places any bets you want to make etc, plus Tony Adams came and had a chat with us last time I was there (one clueless c*nt I was with offered him a beer ffs). Seats are amazing too. I'm taking the box again for the JPT Final - Prawn Sandwich me up mush!

Actually I think that is quality .... if only because of his time spent at Notarf Krap. Pity Paul Merson was't there with him ..... so many temptations .... booze on offer, Betfred Girls and no doubt somewhere in the bogs a bit of Columbian marching powder :rolleyes:

Cheers

I got invited by a friend and Chelsea fan to watch Chelsea play Saints at Chelsea on Boxing day 2002, I have to say it was great, the food was good as was the service; the only down side was the pitch resembled the Somme and good football was off the menu, but we got a draw and went home happy enough.

meh. My boss wanted me to do corporate at the MK Dons and Pompey games. No bloody way was my response!

Corporate for the Wembley final? Same response I'm afraid! Why would you want to sit in there and not be able to sing and shout without looking like a yobbo.

Plus you need to pay lip service to clients, Saints fans or not.

England games at Wembley and Twickenham are a different story mind you.

Actually I think that is quality .... if only because of his time spent at Notarf Krap. Pity Paul Merson was't there with him ..... so many temptations .... booze on offer, Betfred Girls and no doubt somewhere in the bogs a bit of Columbian marching powder :rolleyes:

Ha, very true. Came across as a little "simple" to me, but heh, England Legend and all that! Also funny was walking past Dennis Wise on the way to the toilets in the foyer, he was talking hands free into a bluetooth headset with his mobile in one hand (hate ****s that do that) ranting to someone that they were a "mug" and he'd "do them up". Proper angry little man is Wisey!

I went to the JPT final in 2008 to watch MKDonalds v Grimsby and the beer prices were quite reasonable.

A good friends of mine's son in law might be able to get us a box and im almost hoping it doesnt happen. Mind you i think all the boxes will be Saints. I'll be wearing my saints shirt under a whistle and take off my shirt a-la superman

I too got tickets in a box with a seat number NaN - whihc isn't even a number! I was then forwarded on to a Corporate Hospitality and Catering form with an instruction to sign it and fax it to SMS. I phoned Corporate Services at SMS and the guy said it must be an error as there is no hospitality at Wembley for this game.

Mysterious.