Cats II

saintkiptanui

Walkig home from the pub last saturday a little cat followed me home (over a mile) I went into my house and said goodnight and left it sitting on my doorstep, in the morning I went to get the papers and the cat was still sat on the doorstep, I let her in, she is now my cat, she licks my arm pit in the morning when we have cuddles.

Walkig home from the pub last saturday a little cat followed me home (over a mile) I went into my house and said goodnight and left it sitting on my doorstep, in the morning I went to get the papers and the cat was still sat on the doorstep, I let her in, she is now my cat, she licks my arm pit in the morning when we have cuddles.

Suggest you take her to the vets to (a) get checked out and (b) to see if she's been microchipped. If she hasn't then you can live in comfort that the previous owners weren't bothered about her getting lost. If she has, then you can trace the owners and also go to the local rescue centre and get yourself a nice replacement and teach it to lick whatever you like (erk)

Suggest you take her to the vets to (a) get checked out and (b) to see if she's been microchipped. If she hasn't then you can live in comfort that the previous owners weren't bothered about her getting lost. If she has, then you can trace the owners and also go to the local rescue centre and get yourself a nice replacement and teach it to lick whatever you like (erk)
All done, went to the vets the next day, no chip and no cats of her description lost, she was very skinny and obviosly been lost for a few days. I am happy to just stick with the armpit licking.

All done, went to the vets the next day, no chip and no cats of her description lost, she was very skinny and obviosly been lost for a few days. I am happy to just stick with the armpit licking.

Fantastic! Well done for taking her in and being her new dad / mum / beatch

Worms ;)

Do not play with her anus until she has been vaccinated.

Seeing as you are taking in cats, how about if I crack on with the Strategic Relocation ploy to rid my garden of cats and instead on dumping them half way up the M3, I give them to you. How many cats can you handle? I think there five cats here, four I can pretty much guarentee delivery on. The fifth might be a bit tricky due to its new found timidity thanks to its encounter with a bucket of water today.

munchkin.jpg

Isn't she pretty.

She sure is. Looks like a domestic longhair to me - she'll need a bit of grooming, but nothing compared to posh cats. I see the M-name's been attached to the jpg - best think of another one before it sticks.

too late mate, somebody beat you to it;)

wheres that new youtube vid btw??

Often sequels don't live up to the original so I had to bin it because so much has happened since, it's enough of a job to keep up with the takeover thread. I guess we need some clarity before I can create a new one.

While we are on the subject of cats, I have two moggies who are now 15.

One of them has taken to ****ing on the carpet - as it was in the same place, I put down some tin foil which has deterred them from ****ing there.

However, one of them is now ****ing on another carpet.

Apart from carpetting the whole house in tin foil, has anyone got any suggestions?

You soft sh*t!!!! ;)

But I'd have done the same....

How about Ceefer? Ceefer Cat?

Seeing as you are taking in cats, how about if I crack on with the Strategic Relocation ploy to rid my garden of cats and instead on dumping them half way up the M3, I give them to you. How many cats can you handle? I think there five cats here, four I can pretty much guarentee delivery on. The fifth might be a bit tricky due to its new found timidity thanks to its encounter with a bucket of water today.

+1 and what he said exactly around my gaff ffs!!!

While we are on the subject of cats, I have two moggies who are now 15.

One of them has taken to ****ing on the carpet - as it was in the same place, I put down some tin foil which has deterred them from ****ing there.

However, one of them is now ****ing on another carpet.

Apart from carpetting the whole house in tin foil, has anyone got any suggestions?

If you've got a lady partner then I'd suggest spraying the areas with her perfume. This usually deters them as it smells like their owner (serious).

Alternatively, you might find they sh*t on her head when she's asleep...

(Ignore the alternative, spraying the perfume does usually work!)

Sorry to break up the adoption celebrations but where was this cat found as it looks extremely like my mates cat???, havent checked if he's missing it yet mind.

Unless its grown its fur a lot since they got it then its prob a safe bet that its not theirs ;-) You can get back to the armpit licking action ;)

catu.png

This is the most heartwarming post I've ever seen on the internet. I am still crying tears of pure joy.