Stretch Limo's to Wembley

Foxstone

Not sure who was in the pink stretch limo but if the guy who travelled up in the stretch Hummer is reading this - I like your style Sir ! :smt023

That would be me then.....it was my birthday yesterday so I thought it would be nice to make an effort....great day out with my friends and family,we had the black hummerzine.

Edited by lordswoodsaints

Rhat would be me then.....it was my birthday yesterday so I thought it would be nice to make an effort....great day out with my friends and family,we had the black hummerzine.

Good man!

Envied the fact that you seemed to be well stocked with beer on board, unlike our "dry Coach"!

Rhat would be me then.....it was my birthday yesterday so I thought it would be nice to make an effort....great day out with my friends and family,we had the black hummerzine.

Unfortunatley I didn't feel quite as 'cool' as you when I went past you in my black Honda!

Happy birthday for yesterday, I don't suppose it get's much better than that!

That would be me then.....it was my birthday yesterday so I thought it would be nice to make an effort....great day out with my friends and family,we had the black hummerzine.

If your the matey who was dressed fairly smart and got in it, then your a big ****er who looks very ard....

One of the black Hummers I saw on the M3 was the worst stretch job i have ever seen, more wavy panels than a Maestro (remember them) and worse looking. Was worse built than the ones on Top Gear. Am surprised it made it out of Southampton. What a peice of Poopey (the new name for sh!t).