Which BlackBerry is better?

SO16_Saint

im due an upgrade on mine as well, but i really dont think i'll get on with these touchscreens. ive tried the one on my wifes iphone and its horrible

trouble is, a lot of stuff i want to do, brwosing, twitter, apps etc, dont seem to be too good on blackberrys atm, so i may have to cross over to the dark side and get an iphone:confused:

EDIT - just seen the 9700 and its got proper keys ! still not sure about the browsing and the apps tho

Edited by Saint Keith

Have done a bit if bartering for the mrs and got the new 9700 free (shouldve been £99) and also saved £5 on the contract (£25 instead of £30) on a 24 month contract.

Those who are in the know, is it similar to the iPhone where you can get email and apps etc etc?

Have done a bit if bartering for the mrs and got the new 9700 free (shouldve been £99) and also saved £5 on the contract (£25 instead of £30) on a 24 month contract.

Those who are in the know, is it similar to the iPhone where you can get email and apps etc etc?

you can set it up with your mail accounts (hotmail/gmail etc). You can get some apps for it, but no where near the same amount as an iphone.

To view the available applications you can download a little app to the blackberry called ''App World'' - and it lets you browse all of the available stuff, some are free and some you have to pay for.

it's a nice little phone though, I've got the storm2 - which is the model just below the 9700. Wouldn't swap my blackberry for anything else!