Charlton

Spades

leeds should beat them, oldham and exeter very tough away games, have posted else where that we can catch them. If we are in touching distance of them or huddersfield by the time we play southend then I think they will bottle it..

So bloody proud of saints... how far have we come in less than a year... and if we dont go up this year..... then lets fill the stadium next season, walk the league and have another jpt final.

Away Vs Exeter

Home Vs Leeds

Away Vs Oldham

If they only get1 point from these games (quite possible IMO) then they are catchable!!

Bet pardew would LOVE that considering how they treated him

I thought Pardew was Crap at Charlton

Away Vs Exeter

Home Vs Leeds

Away Vs Oldham

If they only get1 point from these games (quite possible IMO) then they are catchable!!

Bet pardew would LOVE that considering how they treated him

My prediction league shows us, Charlton and Huddersfield all on 78 points, with Charlton missing out. It's easy!

I acually went to watch Charlton yesterday as a mate of mine is a ST holder, and as he had a spare ticket and I couldn't get one for Yeovil I thought I'd go. Charlton battered Norwich from start to finish and if they'd had a decent goalscorer they would've won by a wide margin. From their remaining fixtures I'd say they have a good chance of beating Leeds, and probably Oldham too who should be all but safe from relegation and won't have a lot to play for.