Spares for Gillingham

StuRomseySaint

I can't make it on Saturday - so if any one wants one let me know today so I can put it in the post 1st class unless you live near J9/M25 and/or work in London.

Rather than it being wasted I'm giving it away free, gratis and for nothing.

PM me if interested

I can't make it on Saturday - so if any one wants one let me know today so I can put it in the post 1st class unless you live near J9/M25 and/or work in London.

Rather than it being wasted I'm giving it away free, gratis and for nothing.

PM me if interested

Hi Pete, chuck in return air tickets and I'll take it off your hands ;)

It looks like we part share 'our' end with home supporters and, surprisingly for a big game for them, there's still tickets available if ticketless Saints want to sit nearby.

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/page/TicketNews/0,,10416~402820,00.html

May have already been mentioned but it says on their OS unreserved seating, sit where you want for the homies, guess that would apply to Saints fans too?

It looks like we part share 'our' end with home supporters and, surprisingly for a big game for them, there's still tickets available if ticketless Saints want to sit nearby.

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/page/TicketNews/0,,10416~402820,00.html

May have already been mentioned but it says on their OS unreserved seating, sit where you want for the homies, guess that would apply to Saints fans too?

"HE BRIAN MOORE STAND (UNCOVERED) You may sit in any available seat in this area"

Excellent news.