Peter Mandleson

CB Saint

Why is it that every time he appears on the the tv I have an irrational urge to put my foot through the screen.

If there was every a case for an elective house of lords, the opportunity of voting him out must be a good one.

Why is it that every time he appears on the the tv I have an irrational urge to put my foot through the screen.

If there was every a case for an elective house of lords, the opportunity of voting him out must be a good one.

I feel the same about the slimey creep. He is testament to the lack of moral fibre and ethics that exists in many of our Parliamentary representatives. Few other MPs could have been involved with the sort of scandal that has tainted him and still not be seen as a liability by their Party. But because of the debt they owe him as a succesful spin doctor making them electable as New Labour, Blair and now Brown probably feel his worth to them outweighs the detrimental affect on Labour. I think that they're wrong and that he has helped them to this dismal defeat.