The Silly Season

dune

It's the same every year when the football finnishes and there's no games to focus on. Up pop the threads about the board and the chairman and all the other off the field non issues.

Roll on the start of the world cup when we've got some football to focus on again.

My favourite will always be the Paul Allen one. Boat seen in Solent etc etc. Absolutely hilarious how that one played out - especially the PM's that were flying around at the time. Cast iron assurances from certain ITK'ers that it WAS going to happen. Can't remember, but I think that even new SMS redevelopment plans were produced from somewhere! LOL.

My favourite will always be the Paul Allen one. Boat seen in Solent etc etc. Absolutely hilarious how that one played out - especially the PM's that were flying around at the time. Cast iron assurances from certain ITK'ers that it WAS going to happen. Can't remember, but I think that even new SMS redevelopment plans were produced from somewhere! LOL.

Still a few smart people made a fair bit of money from that, I know I did, 60p for shares I bought for 30p...couldn't believe it.