Any copies of last weeks programme

Deanovski

but its just not.

Seriously mate - if I had a copy, you'd be more than welcome to it. Sadly I dont.

I wouldnt look to make profits on anything Saints related, spesh when dealing with fellow Saints fans.

Sold my spare tickets for the FA Cup final at cost price despite higher offers.....thats just the kind of dude I am.

Seriously mate - if I had a copy, you'd be more than welcome to it. Sadly I dont.

I wouldnt look to make profits on anything Saints related, spesh when dealing with fellow Saints fans.

Sold my spare tickets for the FA Cup final at cost price despite higher offers.....thats just the kind of dude I am.

you're a saint ;)

I can vouch for this...GS once donated some sperm so that friends of ours could have a child..

Edited by Thedelldays

The Echo looked it over and could not see anything to cause its withdrawal. Source - Echo

Pardew looked through it before it was withdrawn but could not see anything of note. Source - someone who was asked to collect them up from the dressing room.

One of the programme contributors thinks it might have been his article which was slightly critical of Cortese. If it was that I am told he is rather embarrassed by the reaction. Source - someone who was with the contributor today.

So basically no one knows but it was clearly not important to anyone other that the person who ordered them to be withdrawn.

The Echo looked it over and could not see anything to cause its withdrawal. Source - Echo

Pardew looked through it before it was withdrawn but could not see anything of note. Source - someone who was asked to collect them up from the dressing room.

One of the programme contributors thinks it might have been his article which was slightly critical of Cortese. If it was that I am told he is rather embarrassed by the reaction. Source - someone who was with the contributor today.

So basically no one knows but it was clearly not important to anyone other that the person who ordered them to be withdrawn.

okay, i want one cos my dad is a collector.