A positive summer break now?

Shroppie

Am I the only one who has been pig sick of the ludicrous rumour mongering and ridiculous speculation on this forum in the past few days?

We now have confident assurance that all is well and we are continuing to move forward.

We've had a great season, and almost a fantastic one, failing to reach the playoffs only because of the record high points needed this year. Our current form is automatic promotion. NC and AP are clearly talking about player needs for next season and have a common aim.

Time to relax, speculate cheerfully on new players, watch the World Cup and look forward to next season.

Am I the only one who has been pig sick of the ludicrous rumour mongering and ridiculous speculation on this forum in the past few days?

We now have confident assurance that all is well and we are continuing to move forward.

We've had a great season, and almost a fantastic one, failing to reach the playoffs only because of the record high points needed this year. Our current form is automatic promotion. NC and AP are clearly talking about player needs for next season and have a common aim.

Time to relax, speculate cheerfully on new players, watch the World Cup and look forward to next season.

Well said that man!

People are already changing their positions to say Cortese's statement is a desperate bid to cover up his desire to sack Pardew, so I'm guessing not... FFS.

I mean seriously, as far as I'm concerned if he comes out and says they have a good working relationship and will go forward together, that's good enough for me at least until the next competitive match...

People are already changing their positions to say Cortese's statement is a desperate bid to cover up his desire to sack Pardew, so I'm guessing not... FFS.

FFS indeed. When can we start infractions or bans for these harbingers of doom?

great news never thought he'd be sacked or leave but if you read it enough times you start to believe what you read.

i will NEVER buy or read the echo or mail newspapers again, total arses trying to mess up our club

Keep the Faith COYR's

FFS indeed. When can we start infractions or bans for these harbingers of doom?

I'm guessing when the site owners decide free speech isn't high on their list of priorities. So when Stevie G goes over to Baj's way of thinking, I'd guess. :D

I'm guessing when the site owners decide free speech isn't high on their list of priorities. So when Stevie G goes over to Baj's way of thinking, I'd guess. :D

I'm all in favour of free speech, but preferably when it's just a tiny bit intelligent and based on something more than wild unfounded rumours or worse, what is written in certain publications that have the nerve to call themselves newspapers.

I'm all in favour of free speech, but preferably when it's just a tiny bit intelligent and based on something more than wild unfounded rumours or worse, what is written in certain publications that have the nerve to call themselves newspapers.

I was talking about the website "owners", if you took Echo-level speculation off here we'd only have 3 people still arguing about Pinnacle, Dalek2003 telling us Hoddle was the solution, me posting random links to Umbro and or stripey kits and 3 people discussing the latest Bet365 advert on the OS.

I was talking about the website "owners", if you took Echo-level speculation off here we'd only have 3 people still arguing about Pinnacle, Dalek2003 telling us Hoddle was the solution, me posting random links to Umbro and or stripey kits and 3 people discussing the latest Bet365 advert on the OS.

Fair point. I just get wound up by the mindless hysteria of those that actually believe this rubbish. And I suppose it does have its entertainment value. ;)