*****es on heat

INFLUENCED.COM

Whilst walking my dog we came across a woman walking amongst others a female dog in season, this sent my dog a bit cuckoo with me having to trek after the woman to get my dog back, I held him for 5mins but as soon as I let him go he was off to where the female was, eventually I had to leave the rec, the woman believed she should be able to walk the female even though she was in season and would send male dogs nuts, I thought she was wrong, what do you think ?

Edited by INFLUENCED.COM
***** aint allowed

Without sounding a little selfish it didnt cause her a problem did it? Its not as if the dog is a ware-dog and she was walking it in a full moon. The worse that could happen is your dog fathers a few little pup's, however that would be her problem and not yours. You cant stop taking the dog out just because its in season and in all fairness if it were on a lead, it couldnt of run that far?

in all fairness if it were on a lead, it couldnt of run that far?

My dog needs about 2 hours exercise a day, he is sociable and ordinarily good on command, walking him on a lead is not practical, I just think if your dogs in season just walk her around the block not in a place where you will come across many dog walkers.

Sounds like you have a horny dog. Not sure he would have been too distressed by it..

He is and I am trying to find him a b itch, when he has the sniff, such as he did the other day, he is unsettled for a couple of days and when out on walks will venture further than normal just to sniff another dog and quickly return when its a male, when at home or at work he will lay on his bed and whine which can be irritating but I have to accept its not his fault he's just got the rageing horn.

Are you looking for him to just get rid of his frustrations or are you looking to use him as a breed dog?

If he kops off in the local park unplanned I can do little about that, he has a good pedigree so would make for a good stud dog, would rather he mate with his own breed and not intrested in a fee or a puppy just for him to have a go or two

They can just wonder up to any female and f**k them.

Not strictly true, they can certainly stick their nose and tongue places without so much of an introduction, try that, don't think you will have to waste too much money on drinks but it still won't guarantee the ride, that said, I suppose it depends how long your tongue is and where you drink