Why no "who's going to Coventry" thread?

SaintDonkey

Normally the day before an away game this place has a thread entitled "Who's going to [insert name of opponents here]?". This is standardly populated with a few dozen "Me"s and "Me too" along with the odd "I would be there but the wife's mother's canary just died".

However today nothing - am I the only one daft enough to travel up for an awkwardly timed away match that's on Sky anyway?

I won't be able to make the trip due to St Helens also playing so i'm having to flick between Sky Sports 1 & 2.

And no, you are not the only one daft enough to travel up for an awkwardly timed away match that's on Sky.

Edited by Master Bates

Normally the day before an away game this place has a thread entitled "Who's going to [insert name of opponents here]?". This is standardly populated with a few dozen "Me"s and "Me too" along with the odd "I would be there but the wife's mother's canary just died".

However today nothing - am I the only one daft enough to travel up for an awkwardly timed away match that's on Sky anyway?

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2423

I won't be able to make the trip due to St Helens also playing so i'm having to flick between Sky Sports 1 & 2.

And no, you are not the only one daft enough to travel up for an awkwardly timed away match that's on Sky.

Well we are Saints fans - we're all a bit daft :)