North / South Korea

SO16_Saint

I was in Tokyo at the time they (NK) were test firing missiles. They were supposed to go over Tokyo and land in the pacific as a kind of warning to japan and to annoy America (japan don't have a standing army but instead over pay the US for proection).

Luckily these long range missiles were similar to the fireworks I used to buy from Mr. Shar's corner shop underage. They went up, spun around for a bit then landed close to where they took off. They have nukes but they capacity to fire them is still unknown.

I was in Tokyo at the time they (NK) were test firing missiles. They were supposed to go over Tokyo and land in the pacific as a kind of warning to japan and to annoy America (japan don't have a standing army but instead over pay the US for proection).

Luckily these long range missiles were similar to the fireworks I used to buy from Mr. Shar's corner shop underage. They went up, spun around for a bit then landed close to where they took off. They have nukes but they capacity to fire them is still unknown.

Tokyo, that isnt particularly reassuring.

It must get boring having loads of nuclear weapons and not being allowed to use them, and must be annoying living next door to someone you absolutely hate.

I hate my next door neighbour and if I had a nuclear weapon I would definitely throw it at him.

these people just love to have the power that nuclear weapons bring....

after all...ALL 5 permanent members of the security council are the worlds 5 nuclear powers too...

just having that influence is enough for these people..hence why we (the west) are desperate and will do anything to stop Iran having them

these people just love to have the power that nuclear weapons bring....

after all...ALL 5 permanent members of the security council are the worlds 5 nuclear powers too...

just having that influence is enough for these people..hence why we (the west) are desperate and will do anything to stop Iran having them

It'd be a disaster. We wouldn't just have to worry about them using them - they'd arm terrorists with Nukes.