Dressing like c***s

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I was out watching the U21 match last night and I got to thinking. A bunch of blokes came into the pub. A couple of them were wearing dresses and one had on a rainbow afro wig.There were similar groups when I went out on Wednesday.

Now, is it just me but can anyone tell me why people asee the need to dress up like complete c***s when they go out. What is the point? When I went out with the lads for a few beers no-one had an overwhelming urge to look like a complete w@nker and behave like a tosser, so why now?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

In answer to Denzil, it was the Exchange in Southgate Street in Winchester which isn't a gay bar. The only bar in Winchester which catered for that sort of clientèle closed down.

And no, I never went in there.

It may have been a stag do, but it's something that is becoming more and more common at any time in the week, usually with student types, so maybe it is a ploy to get the girls.

They still look like c***s though.

In answer to Denzil, it was the Exchange in Southgate Street in Winchester which isn't a gay bar. The only bar in Winchester which catered for that sort of clientèle closed down.

And no, I never went in there.

It may have been a stag do, but it's something that is becoming more and more common at any time in the week, usually with student types, so maybe it is a ploy to get the girls.

Homophobe.

Also, with the stuff about students you are beginning to sound like a fat, spade faced ex soldier who works in telesales.

If they are students then they are ****s, at least they are making the effort to look the part now.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Homophobe.

Also, with the stuff about students you are beginning to sound like a fat, spade faced ex soldier who works in telesales.

I'm not a homophobe, it's just not my type of place. I also don't go into the Wykeham Arms in Winchester for the same reason.

And I was a student myself, as recently as 2005, it's just I never felt the need to dress like a prat.

I think that in Winchester it's because there are a lot of 'performing arts' students who are rather full of themselves and like to let everyone notice them.

I'm not a homophobe, it's just not my type of place. I also don't go into the Wykeham Arms in Winchester for the same reason.

And I was a student myself, as recently as 2005, it's just I never felt the need to dress like a prat.

I think that in Winchester it's because there are a lot of 'performing arts' students who are rather full of themselves and like to let everyone notice them.

I worked in the wykeham arms for about a month 7 years ago!

Bunched of ego overinflated tosspots! Fact!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
I worked in the wykeham arms for about a month 7 years ago!

Bunched of ego overinflated tosspots! Fact!

Precisely, that's why I hate it there, they're all like this...

head_up_ass.jpg

Homophobe.

As opposed to someone who has a paving slab head, who spends his life on internet forums where everyone things he's a complete retard?