Puncheon Bust-up Rumour

sfc1971

On the bench for the under 21s this afternoon.....

Seaborne and Martin both playing. I thought one of those would play in Saturday allowing Jardi to sit out and be ready for the Exeter game. Mind you Seaborne was excellent against Exeter at SMS so perhaps Adkins has that in mind and will save him for that one.

BTW are there enough U21s to fill the U21s or do we generally have to slot a few senior players in? If Pulis is back I'd of thought he'd have been on that bench. This is a real statement to Puncheon. We won't be seeing him again.

Seaborne and Martin both playing. I thought one of those would play in Saturday allowing Jardi to sit out and be ready for the Exeter game. Mind you Seaborne was excellent against Exeter at SMS so perhaps Adkins has that in mind and will save him for that one.

BTW are there enough U21s to fill the U21s or do we generally have to slot a few senior players in? If Pulis is back I'd of thought he'd have been on that bench. This is a real statement to Puncheon. We won't be seeing him again.

I thought Pulis was still out on Loan? Forgotton about him at least!!!

Cant see Adkins playing a weeker team against Man U if he can help it. Not many chances of us getting a result but he wont want our kids to get humiliated either. I hope that we just give it a good go rather than try to play a defensive game that we are useless at.

If Puncheon had a strop about being benched for Tranny and didnt get on the bus, I am suprised he has turned up for a Bench spot for the under 21's. Maybe he has got something else going on which made him bomb out of the Tranny match and needs a few mins today for fitness?

I certainly don't ;) I was just hoping the news we equalised might calm Window Cleaner down.

I was calm, don't like to see us losing against crap though, I do not like losing in general though, expatriated for far too long I guess.

As Vince lombardi said 'If winning isn't everything why do they keep score".

I thought Pulis was still out on Loan? Forgotton about him at least!!!

Cant see Adkins playing a weeker team against Man U if he can help it. Not many chances of us getting a result but he wont want our kids to get humiliated either. I hope that we just give it a good go rather than try to play a defensive game that we are useless at.

If Puncheon had a strop about being benched for Tranny and didnt get on the bus, I am suprised he has turned up for a Bench spot for the under 21's. Maybe he has got something else going on which made him bomb out of the Tranny match and needs a few mins today for fitness?

We're going to play our available full first team against Utd, maybe with Bart instead of KD though and Seaborne instead of Jaidi is a possibility.

We're going to play our available full first team against Utd, maybe with Bart instead of KD though and Seaborne instead of Jaidi is a possibility.

Seaborne only had the 1st half and puncheon is getting the 2nd half so sounds like a fitness boost for the pair of them and a run out for the rest.

Id guess the 2 changes you mentioned but also Puncheon might start ahead of AOC who will come on from the bench for 20 mins.

Seaborne only had the 1st half and puncheon is getting the 2nd half so sounds like a fitness boost for the pair of them and a run out for the rest.

Id guess the 2 changes you mentioned but also Puncheon might start ahead of AOC who will come on from the bench for 20 mins.

NGuessan changes everything though, hard to say now.Really not convinced about Puncheon starting

Why not. No pressure on him then.

I suppose, it depends on how much game time he has had recently though. He might not be that match fit so putting him up against Man U's right side might put him off playing football for life! I doubt Adkins has made his mind up yet and possibly might not even know who he will have available by Sat if Puncheon has a strop or the pressure gets too much for AOC.

Personally I would put a new winger on the bench for a game like Saturdays unless he was already a world beater and comanded a 1st team spot no matter who the opposition is.