The start of the decline...

SW11_Saint

I think I'm right that it was Claus, Orange Bud, although my eyesight is dreadful, as that summed up to me the total lack of any understanding in our side - even from a seasoned player - what that game meant to the fans. Absolutely clueless.

If a player (or ALL 11 players) can't grasp what a local derby against the blue scum means then it signalled to me the end of players having any pride in our shirt or any connection to the fans or club at all.

(If we had lined up with 4 Jason Dodds, 5 Benalis and MLT at least we would have put a fight up.)

CB YOU are a Fool - read the question set. Then, please have the audacity to intelligently examine what is written and constructively criticise.

CB - Lowe IS and HAS BEEN the problen at this club. For what he is and what he represents. Take it on the chin and swallow you're own pride and ideas - you're dull mate. I'm afraid I am bored of those holocaust denyers like you my friend. It is a fact... since Lowe arrived we fell...continue to fall ... and I predict (without too much difficulty) a continue slump.

FACT. FACT. FACT. Lowe = failure. FACT. Now ... give me a better - more intelligent reason for the reason for the decline of this once Premiership club and I'll agree with you.

Until then - keep telling everyone the Jews were never gassed and global warming is a myth.

Well, you didn't bother reading the post I was responding to.

I am no flag carrier for Lowe. I didn't and don't want him back, and slated him for the appointment of JP which I felt was an insult to NP and an insult to the fans. I slated him for lots of things like the appointment of Steve Wigley when people like you were hyping him up like the "new Alan Curbishley".

The sooner Lowe ****s off the better. Said it loads of times, over and over again.

The point I was making and will continue to make because I am right, is the decline did not start on the day of the reverse takeover as some would have you believe.

We had some of the best years in our entire history after the reverse takeover, which is not a ****ing decline.

So all you wallies like you and Wes Tender can dribble on all you like, but I bet my sweet bottom that the pair of you were dancing with joy the day we beat Watford to get to Cardiff. I certainly was, and that trip was the best day in my football supporting life.

But of course you and Wes Tender were sat around talking about our chronic decline that day, weren't you.....

Planks

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, you didn't bother reading the post I was responding to.

I am no flag carrier for Lowe. I didn't and don't want him back, and slated him for the appointment of JP which I felt was an insult to NP and an insult to the fans. I slated him for lots of things like the appointment of Steve Wigley when people like you were hyping him up like the "new Alan Curbishley".

The sooner Lowe ****s off the better. Said it loads of times, over and over again.

The point I was making and will continue to make because I am right, is the decline did not start on the day of the reverse takeover as some would have you believe.

We had some of the best years in our entire history after the reverse takeover, which is not a ****ing decline.

So all you wallies like you and Wes Tender can dribble on all you like, but I bet my sweet bottom that the pair of you were dancing with joy the day we beat Watford to get to Cardiff. I certainly was, and that trip was the best day in my football supporting life.

But of course you and Wes Tender were sat around talking about our chronic decline that day, weren't you.....

Planks

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can roll your eyes all you want, expose your "sweet" bottom if that makes you feel good, call us dribblers and planks and anything else that makes you feel superior. But when all's said and done, that is our opinion. The decline wasn't one event; there were some bright spots along the way. I've listed reasons why the reverse takeover started a chain of events at the club that still bear an influence today. If you disagree, then fine, that's your prerogative. But I always know that somebody is floundering when they have to resort to petty insults and name calling.