Rochdale Away

yes, looked at National Express too, think a hotel is the better option. either that or i'll drive if i can get a car full

right, im driving up but need 1 (poss 2) more people. any takers?

If you are going from Southampton I'm looking to go and take my son?

Obviously I will share fuel costs.

I can't PM so please let me know or I may have to consider the bingo bus? :rolleyes:

e-mail: eastleighsoulboy@gmail.com

We booked Manchester Travelodge weeks back when it was 30 quid for a 3 bed room. Now the price is well above 120 for the 3 bed room because it's United Chelsea in the 2nd leg.

Make that from £179.90 per room. Joke.

awww sorry mate, already sorted it :(

Never mind mate. Now on the list for the bus but they need 40 more to run it!

Ticket office are taking names for possible extra Bingo bus - cut-off midday today.

Cost and times unknown.

Thanks, the ticket office refer you to another number, enquiries.

0845 688 9288 Option 9

Nipper and I are currently among only 4 waiting, they need 44 to run the coach.

£25 a head.

Very much interested for future fixtures as well. whats you email adress??

I was thinking of being a cheap skate and catching the Bristol Rovers travel coach down for saturdays game. onlt £12 return. much cheaper than petrol.

900 tickets sold says TO

Yesterday's news! Over 900 were gone yesterday lunchtime so I would think a few more will have been added by now. But I'd guess it will be well in excess of a thousand by kick-off as many have said they're paying on-the-gate, we'll have something like a third of the attendance as they're not expecting more than 3,500 in total as the Mancs are playing Chelsea tonight.

Pop home for my tea (east manchester) then off for the 15 minute drive to Spotland... can't wait.. a lot less travel than for Saturday at Orient - although I work in Sheffield so time-wise it might actually take as long as the train did on Saturday to London