British GP 8th - 10th July

Lighthouse

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, but in summer I sleep naked on top of my covers. Oh, and I scream in my sleep. Hope this doesn't bother you.

I keep a knife under my pillow, I tend to stab at things that surprise me in the night.. should be fun

• 3 weeks later...

Just off to pick up 4 tickets for sunday only.

However I may not be able to make the sunday as I was planning a BBQ.

Anyone interested in four contractor wristbands for sunday PM me an offer and I'll get back t'ya!

x

Edited by Dog

We were sat on the inside of Vale for the race. Great atmosphere and we had a perfect view of Massa's attempt to take Hamilton at the end. Was truly breath taking stuff as they both slid around the last 2 turns and there was a massive cheer when Massa ran wide and Hamilton got back past. It was also the corner where Button overtook Massa earlier in the race, which got an equally big cheer. I'd well reccomend it for a weekend if you ever get chance and haven't gone yet.

I think for the first time ever in my life I was cheering on Alonso in a Ferrari. I just wanted someone other than Vettel to win and I have to say Fernando genuinely deserved it. It was a great drive. Hamilton drove a blinder too and had the crowd on the edge of their seats for most of the race. Such a shame about Button, Di Resta and Kobayashi. They all (the latter 2 in particular) had excellent qualifying performances ruined through no fault of their own. I'm a big Button fan, but he has never finished a race I've been to (this and Spa the last 2 seasons). It's even more gutting when you consider he's only actually had 4 retirements in the last 3 years.