Leeds

Birmingham

Portsmouth

Leicester -just about make the list to make it a third of all teams in the div

saints yoof?

Yes lots of litte chavs dressed up thinking they're "hard"

Here are some of our fine fines at Waterloo

Photo removed at the request of someone who appears in it

I don't think there was really any need for that, do you?

I will wait to be corrected, but I think Saints are the same risk catergory as millwall, leeds, pompey cardiff etc.

No way. I think someone said that a year ago that we were 'Category 1'. It turned out that Category 1 was purely for the Saints v Pompey game. We are nowhere near any of the above as anyone who attends away games north of Charlton will testify.

No way. I think someone said that a year ago that we were 'Category 1'. It turned out that Category 1 was purely for the Saints v Pompey game. We are nowhere near any of the above as anyone who attends away games north of Charlton will testify.

You might well be right and I can't find the article I was looking for, but this one goes some way to explaining the polices changing attitudes towards us.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/features/newsreview/8169169.Rise_in_violence_at_Saints_matches/

What's your point? Or are you just bored beyond belief like almost everyone else? I wonder if any other football forum has ever had such a headline.

I was just about to reply with the same thing. God some fans our so bloody mundane! lol

You might well be right and I can't find the article I was looking for, but this one goes some way to explaining the polices changing attitudes towards us.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/features/newsreview/8169169.Rise_in_violence_at_Saints_matches/

That article does seem a bit sensationalist, particularly referencing 105 banning orders in Hants - 95 were for Pompey fans after they trashed their own town after beating us!

Then again, through my rose tinted specs I probably tend to overlook the unsavory part of our support.