Favourite Olympic Sport? (picture reply only)

Dog

crouchiexl7.jpg

Who is this Crouchie?? He must be one ugly fothermucker.

So, is this woman masquerading as a beauty queen / pin-up or is she, in fact, one of our gold medal winners (of which we have only two, both female as it happens)?

Sports people don't have to be photogenic (Ian Dowie), they have to be good at sport FFS.

Stop trivialising a fantastic achievement by this woman.

So, is this woman masquerading as a beauty queen / pin-up or is she, in fact, one of our gold medal winners (of which we have only two, both female as it happens)?

Sports people don't have to be photogenic (Ian Dowie), they have to be good at sport FFS.

Stop trivialising a fantastic achievement by this woman.

You have no idea do you?

You have no idea do you?

I've got lots of ideas, some of them probably applicable to you.

My take on this thread is that it is about Olympic Sports. Not whether someone looks like the back of a bus or not.

I can well understand you guys posting pics of pretty girls and I posted one of a male sports hero of mine who's tasty. I'm still hunting for decent Nadal / Federer pics.

But to criticise a sports person just because of their face is plain stupid.

My take on this thread is that it is about Olympic Sports. Not whether someone looks like the back of a bus or not.

I can well understand you guys posting pics of pretty girls and I posted one of a male sports hero of mine who's tasty. I'm still hunting for decent Nadal / Federer pics.

The real question was, are you ugly too? Not sure why Dog backed out ha ha ha

I don't mind ugly people tbf, they're safe!

2007_04_30_NadalFederer2_article.jpg

Typical woman, shooting her mouth off without even knowing the true conversation. It has nothing to do with the female swimmer being unpretty.

Bridge Too Far can you please answer the question, are you a m1nger, if not why did you log off rather sharpish..

MB where's that photoshop?

Typical woman, shooting her mouth off without even knowing the true conversation. It has nothing to do with the female swimmer being unpretty.

Bridge Too Far can you please answer the question, are you a m1nger, if not why did you log off rather sharpish..

On it's way, slowly................

I haven't logged off - my presence isn't always apparent.

I don't know if I'm a m1nger as you so charmingly put it. Eye of the beholder and all that. Are you?

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your 'conversation' - not hard to do, I guess.

I haven't logged off - my presence isn't always apparent.

I don't know if I'm a m1nger as you so charmingly put it. Eye of the beholder and all that. Are you?

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your 'conversation' - not hard to do, I guess.

I'm rough as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this young lady was worth a bit of tappage, but suddenly I got confused after listening to her voice...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/athletics/7578732.stm

Wha dee fook is her voice sooooooooooooo high pitched? Still, I likey and I'd let her scream my house down, even if the neighbours did think I was gadding an adolescent.

Whatever she's in, is my favourite:

yelena_isinbayeva_06.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEcRcjDuUtQF-Gz1fAhcSDIGxVM2w

Yep, it's the Pole Vault. It's Yelena Isinbayeva again. I'm sure you'll all accept my apologies for the size of picture [especially MB], in this special case.

EDIT: Just noticed an even bigger version out in internet land:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2W0XiOWhTVc/SG5plSIVpiI/AAAAAAAAIb0/A5oJw6j_s7w/1848-Yelena_Isinbaeva.jpg

Edited by St Landrew