Hypo

Doctoroncall

Deppo was banned once, came back on and was banned again. I have been banned once. I am not Natasha.

HTH

You were posting as Natasha, and everyone knew it. Deppo was posting as stain and everyone knew it - and in any case, it was pointed out by dune, aka the banned Stanley, ensuring that Deppo, unlike you/'Natasha' and dune/Stanley, remains banned. Bath Saint has a point. Apart from St Chalet, who wrongly claimed dune was banned from a previous incarnation of the site, and promised but failed to review the situation, no one has explained what on the face of it is another hypo - hypocrisy.

You were posting as Natasha, and everyone knew it.

And I made no attempt to hide that during the very brief day that I was banned. It was obviously me as evidenced by Trousers instantly recognising that fact.

Deppo was posting as stain and everyone knew it - and in any case, it was pointed out by dune, aka the banned Stanley, ensuring that Deppo, unlike you/'Natasha' and dune/Stanley, remains banned.

Stanley was not banned since thesaintsforum has been in existence. That was a previous version of the forum I believe.

Bath Saint has a point. Apart from St Chalet, who wrongly claimed dune was banned from a previous incarnation of the site, and promised but failed to review the situation, no one has explained what on the face of it is another hypo - hypocrisy.

No he doesn't. Deppo was banned twice from the site which equals a permanent ban. He was then banned as the stain. The natsiedoodaa login remains banned as does the stain.

No he doesn't. Deppo was banned twice from the site which equals a permanent ban. He was then banned as the stain. The natsiedoodaa login remains banned as does the stain.

So please hurry up and get banned again and leave us in peace Hypo/Natasha.

By banning was nothing to do with Steve at all. St chalet was irritated that his original judgement had been overturned and so was just waiting for an excuse to flex his mod muscles. Pretty sure he orgasmed as he clicked the ban button.

That would be the original judgement that I myself overturned......

Must have forgotton to turn the webcam off when I banned you, sorry guys.