Club email?

saintoli

what do you want to moan about? do spill the beans

TBH The9, i wasn't expecting a reply from the club, i just hoped someone might see sense in what i was saying! Wishfull thinking though....

Nothing too drastic 1976 child, just wanted to have a moan about playing music when we score. I surely can't be the only the person to think this? I just fail to see why it is needed. Do the club think we can't make enough noise? Makes us look two bob in my opinion.

TBH The9, i wasn't expecting a reply from the club, i just hoped someone might see sense in what i was saying! Wishfull thinking though....

Nothing too drastic 1976 child, just wanted to have a moan about playing music when we score. I surely can't be the only the person to think this? I just fail to see why it is needed. Do the club think we can't make enough noise? Makes us look two bob in my opinion.

Heh, the only time I ever emailed the club it was on that exact subject. Wrote a lengthy diatribe about it undermining the genuine atmosphere, etc. and asking if the club could reconsider.

I sent it the day before we went into Administration. :o

To be fair I rarely hear the goal music until celebrations have died down anyway perhaps you need to celebrate more to drown it out? ;-)

Weirdly yesterday was the first time I've actually heard the music in ages, and it was also one of the loudest goal-roars for a while too due to the extra numbers. I also went a bit fuzzy and things went kinda blurry and slo-mo for a second, which is usually a sign of over-excitement.

I didn't even realise there is music after a goal. What is it?

Song 2 by Blur apparently, we've never scored a crap enough goal for me to know for sure. We do play "Unbelievable" by EMF after a win though, which is equally as pointless.