Donny Away

Appy

Collected my tickets for Donny at the Hull game last night where there was a bit of delay in getting them as they didn't have my tickets ready to collect. Got them in the end only to come home after the game to find they'd posted them out to me! Anyone else had this?

I had exactly the same thing happen to me. They posted out my tickets but sent me a senior ticket. I then tried to go to the ticket office to collect my actual ticket last night and they then said they had already been collected. I challenged this and they printed me out a new ticket (an adult) when I only paid a tenner for an under 11 ticket in the first place. Result.

If anyone wants a senior ticket (20 quid) it's yours for a tenner.

We are staying overnight on Friday. Seeing THE JAM (FTJ) at Doncaster Dome Friday night and probably kip at Holiday Inn Express...

I'm gonna be in town from friday afternoon (a chance to do Donny - not in the Danny Dyer way). Might also pop along and see these in action.

Meet up for an evening drink before?

Anyone else in town for saturday lunchtime?

I'm gonna be in town from friday afternoon (a chance to do Donny - not in the Danny Dyer way). Might also pop along and see these in action.

Meet up for an evening drink before?

Anyone else in town for saturday lunchtime?

Hi Mate.

We changed our plans.

Now going to see BAD MANNERS at Leamington Spa on Friday night, stay there overnight and head up to Donny for Sat am.

Seen FTJ a couple times recently and they perform a very good Jam set. only 1 member of the original Jam, but still a good night out!

Does anybody know if I will be able to pay at the gate for this game? I can't seem to find anything on the OS about it.[/quote

Apparantly you can pay on the day but you have to buy a ticket from the Donny ticket office. According to the UI site anyway which better be right as i am travelling ticketless and dont expect to be challenged FFS.

Apparantly you can pay on the day but you have to buy a ticket from the Donny ticket office. According to the UI site anyway which better be right as i am travelling ticketless and dont expect to be challenged FFS.

I've got a spare senior ticket. Yours for a tenner if you want it?

Where is everyone likely to go?

Will be arriving at Donny Train Station around 12:30.

Apparently they isnt much in the way of pubs around the ground.

Anyone thinking of drinking near the station and then making their way to the ground later on? If so, any suggestions on places to drink?

Where is everyone likely to go?

Will be arriving at Donny Train Station around 12:30.

Apparently they isnt much in the way of pubs around the ground.

Anyone thinking of drinking near the station and then making their way to the ground later on? If so, any suggestions on places to drink?

Loads of good pubs in town a couple of mins walk from the station, easy enough to find. Edited by Sour Mash

I'm sure our ticket office staff are far too busy sort out Skates away tickets, and they're not exactly the most reliable at the best of times anyway, but anyone have any idea at all how many we've sold? Even a rough figure? What was our initial allocation? Nothing really been announced about this.

I'm sure our ticket office staff are far too busy sort out Skates away tickets, and they're not exactly the most reliable at the best of times anyway, but anyone have any idea at all how many we've sold? Even a rough figure? What was our initial allocation? Nothing really been announced about this.

Initial allocation was 1,900. Don't know how many sold. We took 1.1k to Barnsley & Burnley but that was nearer the start of the season. I'd expect about 1.5k up there, maybe more depending on how many pay on the day.

For the record, we took 958 to Donny during the relegation season of 08/09.

Initial allocation was 1,900. Don't know how many sold. We took 1.1k to Barnsley & Burnley but that was nearer the start of the season. I'd expect about 1.5k up there, maybe more depending on how many pay on the day.

For the record, we took 958 to Donny during the relegation season of 08/09.

Assuming by the fact they haven't announced anything we haven't sold that allocation, which is fair enough having had the Bristol trip, Skates coming up, plenty will be doing both of them. My memory is us having a lot more than that up there, long time ago now though. Reckon we'll have close to 2k with plenty paying on the day.