Any HR managers on here

ladysaint

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
or know where you can get advice, willing to pay a fee but not sure where to go.

Drop me a PM. If I can help, I will.

It might stand up on TMS and b_anter but it's rather flippant and blase to use here.

Then again, it's only my opinion and respect for the person who posed the original question.

Why should that matter to you?

:lol:

The Lounge - at the cutting edge of legal advice.

:lol:

The Lounge - at the cutting edge of legal advice.

Then let's hope that you never need to ask for some friendly advice, it would be such a shame to be met with the derision and ridicule which you are so clearly affording it!

I'd not be too proud to ask others of their opinion although I think I'd take a rain check in your case.

Then let's hope that you never need to ask for some friendly advice, it would be such a shame to be met with the derision and ridicule which you are so clearly affording it!

I'd not be too proud to ask others of their opinion although I think I'd take a rain check in your case.

I posted a comment that, whilst indeed flippant in tone, is in fact perfectly good advice in most cases. Two people had already offered to help in any event, so it was hardly an attempt to hijack the thread.

I don't see how you have read derision and ridicule into that. Calm down dear.

In an effort to assist the original poster further.... I would suggest taking the radical step of googling for employment lawyers. Chambers 500 is the industry benchmark for independent advice on what to expect from law firms, they have a website. I can put you in touch with employment lawyers myself if you would like, however you will need to PM the details first so I can assess if it would be appropriate for me to do so. I would be happy to help if I can though.

I posted a comment that, whilst indeed flippant in tone . . .

I don't see how you have read derision and ridicule into that. Calm down dear.

Original comment = flippant, as admitted.

Derision, ridicule exhibited in the comment of 'cutting edge'.

The request did not give specific details for, what to me, were obvious reasons. I would have thought that with your professed experience of googling for answers that you could have proferred that same advice initially. Unfortunately you lost your way in trying to be a comedian in what may be a serious moment for Ladysaint.

I remain quite calm and with that my level of respect for another poster's problem is not affected and I can give it my level headed respect. A respect which you have managed to reclaim with your final, sensible advice to her.

Sorry for any problems I caused and just to let you know the problem I have is being dealt with. Thanks everyone for all your help and advice.

I'm glad your problem is being sorted and I'm sorry this thread turned into rather a bizare conversation between me and Eastleigh Soul Boy!

:smt053