It really is time to bring back the death penalty

alpine_saint

Again, sick. 'Tried and tested methods" where you imagine flesh fizzing etc.

At least I can read, you moron....

Not lethal injection. Why should it be painless ?

Electric chair or gas chamber for me. Especially like the latter, the panicky holding of breath as you hear the fizzing of the acid under the chair...

Edited by alpine_saint

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085222/Kimberley-Hainey-House-horror-baby-son-died.html

Another one who deserves to have her pathetic existence terminated.

That is an absolutely horrific case. I honest fail to understand how, in this day and age, that a child so young can be so endangered and nobody knows anything about it. It just beggars belief that this woman could subject any child, let alone her own, to this level of cruelty.

But what annoys me most is how the signs were missed, and there must have been signs, I wonder how many 'what ifs' are going around in peoples consciences now. And the father? Nowhere to be seen?

Sorry, but where kids are involved, especially this level of cruelty, neglect and evil - it just makes me puke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085222/Kimberley-Hainey-House-horror-baby-son-died.html

Another one who deserves to have her pathetic existence terminated.

That is an absolutely horrific case. I honest fail to understand how, in this day and age, that a child so young can be so endangered and nobody knows anything about it. It just beggars belief that this woman could subject any child, let alone her own, to this level of cruelty.

But what annoys me most is how the signs were missed, and there must have been signs, I wonder how many 'what ifs' are going around in peoples consciences now. And the father? Nowhere to be seen?

Sorry, but where kids are involved, especially this level of cruelty, neglect and evil - it just makes me puke.

Yes, this case and a few others are nothing but the workings of some thoroughly selfish people. I dont buy the "mental illness" excuse in cases like this - she carried on claiming benefits related to Declan for 8months, FFS.

People like this actually deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered.

Oh that makes it SO much better. As I say, the imaginings of a sick mind.

Tried and tested methods. If the are the imaginings of a sick mind, then it is someone else's mint that has the sick thoughts.

You really dont get it - I am not in the slightest bit ashamed of my beliefs in this respect.

Yes, this case and a few others are nothing but the workings of some thoroughly selfish people. I dont buy the "mental illness" excuse in cases like this - she carried on claiming benefits related to Declan for 8months, FFS.

People like this actually deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered.

She got life - but I don't know what that means in this day and age.

• 2 weeks later...