update on injuries now on OS

NickG

Squits epidemic runs through squad. Fill in your own toilet jokes below.

Cue 4 pages of blaming Rupert.

After all everyone blames him for us being in the sh*t

Meanwhile I did hear that the rush for the Loo was the fastest BWP had moved all year.

And of course for the moaners out there - well the superglue on the seat may keep DMG out the team at the weekend gag

Cue 4 pages of blaming Rupert.

After all everyone blames him for us being in the sh*t

Meanwhile I did hear that the rush for the Loo was the fastest BWP had moved all year.

And of course for the moaners out there - well the superglue on the seat may keep DMG out the team at the weekend gag

Get out of bed the wrong-side today Phil :D

Maybe Jan Portaloo will be a useful addition to the staff afterall?

Again no mention of Wayne Thomas its almost like he doesn't exist here anymore must be great for his morale.

I was going to write the same thing. Why is the club treating him like this? I just wonder if he actually refused to move during the summer despite the club being on its knees.

my guess is that as they said he was out for months and no change not bothering with any updates until there is some definate news

I thought it was a poster on here spoke to him at a reserve game, who advised that he would be out for months, due to a knee operation. Not sure the OS has ever mentioned it.

Again no mention of Wayne Thomas its almost like he doesn't exist here anymore must be great for his morale.

I was going to write the same thing. Why is the club treating him like this? I just wonder if he actually refused to move during the summer despite the club being on its knees.

I thought it was a poster on here spoke to him at a reserve game, who advised that he would be out for months, due to a knee operation. Not sure the OS has ever mentioned it.

Don't think there has been a great deal but it is mentioned in most pre-match articles on OS, saying longterm injury etc

bit here saying how long and suspect they just don't bother as no change since this -into the new year.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=10628

and found it on few other pages, don't think there is anything strange here

Just to save you looking anymore ...it was me that spoke to him at the Bristol reserve game! He is out for at least 7 months with cruciate repair operation and micro fractures.

The point you seem to miss Nick in your quest to stop anyone having a word against the club is the fact that the OS have not seen fit to tell the fans this and I have heard several calls and chats on the radio and on here asking where he is and why he is not playing!