Forest Ticket Prices 'Slashed'

Um Bongo

Oh my God some people are never happy everyone complaining that its so expensive to go as one of the reasons they're staying away they reduce the prices for a big game (in relegation battle) and people still complain bloody hell you guys are a cheery bunch just go to st mary's!!!

Whose complaining, no ones complaing only you complaining about complainers, who aren't complainers because they are not complaining.

This wont go down well with season ticket holders....unless of course the club plan to refund the difference between the per game ST amount paid and the lower price...

I'm a ST holder and I'm pleased I can bring both my kids along to that game for a tenner.

More of this please....

To break even with a normal price 14500 crowd as an example, (9500STs 1000 away 4000 saints fans), we need to generate approx £100k.

If for example we call it 50% adult and 50% concession that means we need 20500 to generate the same revenue.

It means an additional 6000 needed through the gate just to break even.

It will be interesting to see what will happen.

To be honest I'd be surprised if it puts more than about 2,000 on the gate.......probably get about 16,000 in total I would think........don't think its the price that is keeping people away........ its just that its such a poor product

it's not actually that poor a product. We are playing better stuff than last season to be honest, its just that we keep losing.

The fact is ST holder numbers went down by about 3000 (guess not fact) in the summer and once people get out of the habitat of attending they simply stop going full stop. I think this shows the importance of getting people signed up as ST holders.

The only thing that will get fans back now is a promotion campaign and that is not going to be any time soon.