Design an avatar for Tokyos!

Bearsy

When this first started, I never though it would move from Roger Moore and I love Tokyo avatars to me getting bummed by bear. I hoped it might but never thought it.

Like Spartacus to Bears dominus, I have followed command for now. By having this avatar I am officially owned by him. If I am ever accused of bullying MLG again, I will just post a link to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Tokyo As you have been won by Whitey Grandad in Bearsy's gameshow when are you going to have the avatar changed??

He won't answer you PhilippineSaint. Tokyo-Saint is tied up in Whitey Grandad's coal cellar and can only post when Whitey isn't around.

And Bearsy doesn't care either, he might have lost his car and Tokyo-Saint - his forum-beeatch on that game show, but he's just spent the weekend wining and dining his consolation prize - a lovely goat called Sharon.

sexygoat2.jpg

*this isn't Sharon, it's her sheep friend Sylvia, but they look and dress very much the same. Besides once I'd seen the picture I had to use it. Oh, and a word to the wise - don't type "sexy goat" into Google image search with "safe search" off.

Dude I don't know how it is with you but when I first hook up with a new paramour or whatever i don't immediately start taking sex pictures! It tends to freak them out! Give it a couple of weeks yeah?

Bearsy, Bearsy, Bearsy. What a contradiction you are.

I can't imagine that the words "...a new paramour or whatever..." have ever appeared before, adjacent and in that order, in the history of human communication. Glad I was here to witness it bear.

How can a bear talk of b****es, whatevers, make nouns and adjectives "plurals" when they didn't ought to be, construct the odd sentence like a small child would, and then slip the word paramour into a post?

Paramour. A word that ranks 66935th out of 86800 in common usage in one study I've seen. It's in the same territory as Fonteyn, Likert, Muscovite and piggeries.

That's one unusuals vocabulary you've got there bear. When I see a word like paramour used on here I feel better about life. Thank you.

If I ever see you make a sentence out of the least popular words "Carniola, workless, recrossed and conquistador", then my life will be complete.

Anyway, I'm off to see Dame Margot Fonteyn - that Muscovite paramour of mine; we've got to complete a Likert test about our feelings on the local piggeries.

Bearsy, Bearsy, Bearsy. What a contradiction you are.

I can't imagine that the words "...a new paramour or whatever..." have ever appeared before, adjacent and in that order, in the history of human communication. Glad I was here to witness it bear.

How can a bear talk of b****es, whatevers, make nouns and adjectives "plurals" when they didn't ought to be, construct the odd sentence like a small child would, and then slip the word paramour into a post?

Paramour. A word that ranks 66935th out of 86800 in common usage in one study I've seen. It's in the same territory as Fonteyn, Likert, Muscovite and piggeries.

That's one unusuals vocabulary you've got there bear. When I see a word like paramour used on here I feel better about life. Thank you.

If I ever see you make a sentence out of the least popular words "Carniola, workless, recrossed and conquistador", then my life will be complete.

Anyway, I'm off to see Dame Margot Fonteyn - that Muscovite paramour of mine; we've got to complete a Likert test about our feelings on the local piggeries.

You've let the cat out of the bag now Bear!

• 2 weeks later...