Belgian Grand Prix

doubleonothing

Great to see Jenson find some pace in his car at last. He's been really struggling to get it working for him since winning the opening race, but if Maclaren can maintain that performance over the second half of the season then both he and Lewis could still challenge for the title I reckon.

Harsh. Might have expected a grid drop at most. Was definitely his fault but if he had been able to carry on yesterday I imagine he would have only got a drive-through rather than a black flag.

Let's net forget that it was the sixth accident he caused this season...

He's a thread to the other's drivers health and shouldn't be driving at all.

Let's net forget that it was the sixth accident he caused this season...

He's a thread to the other's drivers health and shouldn't be driving at all.

Indeed. He has form for this... the accident off the start at Monaco springs to mind. He needs a race to cool off, surprised Maldonado hasn't been on the end of similar sanctions too.

Harsh. Might have expected a grid drop at most. Was definitely his fault but if he had been able to carry on yesterday I imagine he would have only got a drive-through rather than a black flag.

According to this article, he's been involved in 7 first lap crashes out of 12 races this season.

To be honest when Alonso didn't move at first following the crash, I honestly thought that Grosjean's car had hit his head when it leapt over the top of it.

Given Grosjean's incredibly bad record on opening laps, and the fact that this one could have been disasterous, I think the stewards probably felt then had to change his behaviour.

Harsh, but fair in my view.

I think he could go on to be a very successful driver if he can make it to a few more second laps.

:scared: Didn't realise his record was that bad. In which case I totally agree a race ban is in order.

They weren't all wreckless driving on RoGro's part though, in Melbourne for example Maldonnado smashed into the side of him. Deserves a ban for the Spa accident though, that was dangerous and very poor driving on his behalf.

Was a great weekend away only did the Saturday and Sunday so had brilliant weather all weekend, even if we did wake up to frost outside the tent on Sunday morning. I was gutted for the Sauber team, a decent result could have put them up with Mercedes in the WDC table and they both get taken out in turn 1. Hopefully they can still pull it off in the remainign races.

Edited by Lighthouse

They weren't all wreckless driving on RoGro's part though, in Melbourne for example Maldonnado smashed into the side of him. Deserves a ban for the Spa accident though, that was dangerous and very poor driving on his behalf.

Was a great weekend away only did the Saturday and Sunday so had brilliant weather all weekend, even if we did wake up to frost outside the tent on Sunday morning. I was gutted for the Sauber team, a decent result could have put them up with Mercedes in the WDC table and they both get taken out in turn 1. Hopefully they can still pull it off in the remainign races.

Whereabouts were you sat for the race?