Wigan (A). Cheap As Chips Tickets.

View From The Top

Sheffield Wed. F.A Cup 1984. We had about 10k up there.

Derby and Forest are a bit border midlands/north but we've taken 5k to Derby a couple of times in recent memory and 10k to the City ground in the 70s.

We had around 4k at Old Trafford when it was being rebuilt for a night cup game (on Sky) a few years back - good goal by Shipperly ruled out btw - 5k at Liverpool and 3k at City in their first season at the Etihad. I can remember big turnouts at Blackburn and Bolton in the past but not sure over 3k.

There's probably more.

Eric don't go in any near the train station,the local hooligans have been known to jump fans in there.i would say have a drink just outside wigan to be honest.But if your there for the night the night clubs in the centre are quite a good night.

Really? Did nof know Wigan were like that, in fact are they at all?

Is anyone else annoyed about the Chelsea tickets? I'm a member, having been to a handful of home and away games this season, but according to the website from tomorrow onwards when I'm eligible to get my ticket you have to go to St Marys to pick it up. This is something I really cannot do in the next couple days as I'm busy living and working in London.

Is anyone else annoyed about the Chelsea tickets? I'm a member, having been to a handful of home and away games this season, but according to the website from tomorrow onwards when I'm eligible to get my ticket you have to go to St Marys to pick it up. This is something I really cannot do in the next couple days as I'm busy living and working in London.
It is a joke. Give the club a call and see if you can collect at Chelsea on the night.

Whats it like getting from the train station to the ground?

I dont think I will make the 12.23 from Birmingham so will have to get the 1.23 which gets in at 14.37,will I be able to jump into a taxi outside that takes me straight to the ground?

Whats it like getting from the train station to the ground?

I dont think I will make the 12.23 from Birmingham so will have to get the 1.23 which gets in at 14.37,will I be able to jump into a taxi outside that takes me straight to the ground?

20 min walk or taxi, according to footballgroundguide.com