Liverpool fans

The Majestic Channon

Soz, only just seen this.

Liverpool does have a huge Irish influence. That doesn't preclude it from having a huge Scottish, Welsh and English influence too.

I also know people from Southampton who have Irish, Scottish and Welsh ancestry, so what you say is partially true, but nothing like the extent you make out. If Southampton is such a hotbed of Irish influence, just under half of all Southampton's schools ought to be Catholic schools. Certainly wasn't that way when I was growing up. Springhill, St Georges and St Annes, isn't it?

I'd like to see your concluding debating technique turned into a chat-up line.

"Anyway, glad we've ended up agreeing that I will be boinking you tonight".

Ambulance-passing-at-high-007.jpg

Arf!

Having seen and gone through much of the filth that St Anne's churns out in my youth, I can wish there had been more Irish influence in Southampton. I'm not surprised you moved to Liverpool Pap, even someone like you could pull there it seems.

Cov's alright. Incongruent sh!thole, but the people are humble. Colin must lord it over them 24/7 I reckon.

Bragging About the GSR, being able to afford to wear football shirts down the boozer and of course being a top notch article journalist on a soccerball mongboard. They all describe him as 'Colin, the one who lives the dream'

Having seen and gone through much of the filth that St Anne's churns out in my youth, I can wish there had been more Irish influence in Southampton. I'm not surprised you moved to Liverpool Pap, even someone like you could pull there it seems.

Oi!

I've pulled nice women down South. Far easier here, admittedly. They don't tend to be as much hard work either.

Oi!

I've pulled nice women down South. Far easier here, admittedly. They don't tend to be as much hard work either.

I do like northern birds, much more down to earth and more of a laugh. Even the most average bird down here thinks they're amazing.

Edited by Turkish
Predictive text FFS