...was perhaps a good one to miss?

david in sweden

Sky reporting that Reading CB Kaspar Gorkyss.... .is on his way to Leeds.:smug:

Was maybe a good one not to have bought. Jos was the better deal by a long way.

I dont know if that is true as Kaspar won the championship and Jos did not

Probably neither PL Standard

I dont know if that is true as Kaspar won the championship and Jos did not

Probably neither PL Standard

WINNING.. the title surely has little real significance ....as both clubs were promoted at the same time.

They are similar types of players, though Gorkyss is two years older than Jos but their League records (with respective clubs) is quite similar;

Goryss has played 51 games scored 4 goals, whereas Jos has 50 games and scored 7 times.

We might also argue that two of Jos goals - (1-0 and 1-1) against Wham....won us 4 points against them last season...and without those points Wham might have finished above us and we'd have been in the Play-off places.

I think we got the better deal.

Think Jos gets a bit too much stick tbh. When we were conceding bucket loads of goals with no protection his confidence dipped.

Since Cork/Shaw have plugged the weak spots, he's looked very assured. I have no qualms with him playing tbh.

Agreed. He's looked quite good in the last few matches. If he can have a good game v.Man. U..... he might secure his place for a while, at least.